Celebrities Threaten to Leave The US If Trump Wins

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-canada-donald-trump-becomes-president-942423

The 'Breaking Bad' star is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining 'Girls' creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would leave the U.S. if the GOP presidential candidate wins the election.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he will leave the U.S. and move to Canada if Donald Trump is elected president.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-award winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.

Celebrities that will leave the US if Trump is elected:

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston
fWx327 (1).gif

I actually like Cranston, and know he's just saying shit to get more and higher paying roles in Hollywood.

And since he's obviously highly intelligent, there's automatic suspicion he's Republican.

He may be smart but he's clueless on Politics. Either that or he purposely play dumb.

Out of that whole list, Cranston and Chloe are the ones i still enjoy watching. the rest are has beens or just plain terrible to begin with.

Why don't these people ever pick Mexico?

Someone told me I have to pick to live in Canada or Mexico, I would pick Mexico in a heartbeat. Great food, beautiful people, rich history, great weather. Now Canada pshh bunch of ranch eating pansies.

Don't be talking shit about ranch. Ranch is nectar of the gods. Namaste.

Lena Dunham will leave if Trump wins!

Everyone vote for Trump

We don't want this to be what our women aspire to be:

ob79z0H.jpg

At least she's exercising though. Evidence that she doesn't really believe that feminist, all shapes are beautiful nonsense.

No one's moving anywhere. I suspect several names on that list said the same thing in 04 before Bush was reelected.

Oh no! Not Brian Cranston, the guy from that show that was pretty good a few years ago! We must elect Hillary! Bigly.

One of the most painful additions to my entertainment blacklist..

That list is great if they all leave. Anyone notice none of them volunteered for Mexico though?

I wonder if all the acting jobs would open up. I wouldn't mind taking their spot in making millions for not having a real job.

Christ , I fucking hate these cretins who pre-whine like Trump does .
When the going gets tough , gtfo , right?
Fuck em .

why dont they just leave right now already, since they love canada so much? Why wait?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-canada-donald-trump-becomes-president-942423

The 'Breaking Bad' star is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining 'Girls' creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would leave the U.S. if the GOP presidential candidate wins the election.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he will leave the U.S. and move to Canada if Donald Trump is elected president.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-award winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston
These people are putting themselves in a bad position. If trump wins I bet MAYBE 1-2 people from the list move out of country, if that.

Are they also planning to stop working in Hollywood too?

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston
Wait...Mark Cuban is on the list....I thought he was pro-Trump?

Pretty ironic, celebrity whiners protesting that the GOAT celebrity whiner could become POTUS.

What an embarassing shit show.

Cranston is the only one on that list that isn't complete shit. Samuel L Jackson is good but too often he's typecast as...well, himself really.

I don't really care where Cranston lives as long as he keeps working in the business.

Back