Celebrities Threaten to Leave The US If Trump Wins

Nah... I'm sure they're going to Mexico. I mean, they love Mexicans so much, even if next to none of them live in their multi million dollar neighbourhoods, I'm pretty positive they'll pick Mexico ahead of stable developed world Canada.

(On a side note, will anyone else get a kick out of it if these people move to primarily white countries if Trump gets in?)

Maybe they think the land, the actual piece of earth, is magical, and not the people. It would explain why they love immigrants so much, but don't actually want to live where they are, and frankly, it's a belief just as logical as the other crap they're spouting.

fuck-you-and-good-riddance.png

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-canada-donald-trump-becomes-president-942423

The 'Breaking Bad' star is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining 'Girls' creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would leave the U.S. if the GOP presidential candidate wins the election.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he will leave the U.S. and move to Canada if Donald Trump is elected president.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-award winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.

Celebrities that will leave the US if Trump is elected:

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston

Cranston would be the only thing of worth lost.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-canada-donald-trump-becomes-president-942423

The 'Breaking Bad' star is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining 'Girls' creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would leave the U.S. if the GOP presidential candidate wins the election.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he will leave the U.S. and move to Canada if Donald Trump is elected president.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-award winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.

Celebrities that will leave the US if Trump is elected:

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston

lol at this "extortion"

what a bunch of attention-seeking morons.

This is all talk. They can whine as much as they like, but these celebrities aren't going to move out of the country just because they don't get their way. No matter who wins the presidential election, they aren't going to leave the country, apply for a work visa, and miss out on a few of their multi-million dollar Hollywood paychecks just so that they can call themselves Canadians for 4-8 years.

Damn, why threaten Canada over it?

They're so tired of Trump's racism that they are willing to bravely move to a 90% white country with their millions of dollars, that they'll obviously leave once they realize SoCal has made them pansies and they can't handle the winter.

First off they can go fuck themselves and stay away from BC either way. Secondly how the hell is moving to Canada any kind of protest? Oooh I cant stand to live in a Trump America so Im gonna move to a place thats exactly the same in practice. I hear Antarctica is nice this time of year. Fuckin' pampered dummies.

Why don't these people ever pick Mexico?

Someone told me I have to pick to live in Canada or Mexico, I would pick Mexico in a heartbeat. Great food, beautiful people, rich history, great weather. Now Canada pshh bunch of ranch eating pansies.

Lol @ idiotic entitled self important pseudo intellectuals threatening to leave the USA.

They actually believe that they're important because they pretend to be other people for a living. The whole concept of "actors" being valuable is bizzare.

Why don't they move to Saudi Arabia? That would be the martyrs move.

I love how Trump gets put in the hot seat on whether or not he will concede defeat BEFORE all the votes and facts are in but this is ok.

He can fuck off to Canada. I'll still watch his movies.

Is this a joke thread? If true the good riddance to all of them brainwashed fools.

Fuck him. Good thing he's got enough money and celebrity to do what he needs to do.

Back