CDC gets list of forbidden words - PC has gone insane

Yeap, @Darkballs was right. You are a special kind of stupid. Repeating the same shit you already posted. Be a little more original. What are you 13?

lol. still refuses to take that pwn. maybe learn how to read? are you ESL?
vlAYum8.jpg

lol. still refuses to take that pwn. maybe learn how to read? are you ESL?
vlAYum8.jpg

That's it? That is your source? A fucking tweet. Let me know when you upgrade to reading newspapers, books, and journals. Little Brenda is going through 'damage control' after a major fuck up at the CDC.

Last edited:
What really matters is the soon to be released list of Vaccines banned by the CDC.

the-craziest-charlie-sheen-quotes-u3.jpg
charlie_sheen_getting_his_job_back.jpg

That's it? That is your source? A fucking tweet. Let me know when you upgrade to reading newspapers, books, and journals. Little Brenda is going through 'damage control' after a major fuck up at the CDC.

you lose bud.

your newspapers are fuckin fake.

elofuckinel at "let me know when you upgrade to newspapers"

take your polysci 101 ass back to the comments section of WaPo..

you can't hang here, rookie.

clearly, hurt ones.

Clearly . . . I mean some of y'all would melt if you had to work for mean ol Uncle Sam . . . the crap we have to put up with is ridiculous.

Instead of Vaccine, say "love juice."

A tweet from the CDC director. How stupid do you want to be?

LEFTISTS cry wolf again! Just like Romney was going to have blacks and chains and was the embodiment of evil.

Another link
https://www.dailywire.com/news/2481...-they-havent-eliminated-problem-emily-zanotti

“The assertion that H.H.S. has ‘banned words’ is a complete mis-characterization of discussions regarding the budget formulation process,” an agency spokesman, Matt Lloyd told The New York Times, which was also immobilized by sheer progressive panic. “H.H.S. will continue to use the best scientific evidence available to improve the health of all Americans. H.H.S. also strongly encourages the use of outcome and evidence data in program evaluations and budget decisions.”

Back