CDC gets list of forbidden words - PC has gone insane

The CDC themselves have said this isn't true, what more do you want lol. You got duped by fake news as you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now remember, the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem.

The CDC themselves have said this isn't true, what more do you want lol. You got duped by fake news as you are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now remember, the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Need a source. If this was some huge bullshit once again.

why is the CDC using words like 'entitlement' in the first place

it's the Center for Disease Control, not the WIC office

huge if true.

lol at @Phr3121 quoting fake news stories.

maybe do a little research next before posting disinformation on this forum.
FoLf0jl.jpg

Not to be pedantic but she doesn't say it's false, only that it's a mischaracterization of discussions. I would be curious what a proper characterization is.

Not to be pedantic but she doesn't say it's false, only that it's a mischaracterization of discussions. I would be curious what a proper characterization is.

Let's not add to initial disinformation here.

People are quoting fake news stories, and then they get butt hurt when their efforts are exposed as fake.

Let's not add to initial disinformation here.

People are quoting fake news stories, and then they get butt hurt when their efforts are exposed as fake.

I'm not, I'm reading what she wrote and found it surprisingly vague for what she was responding to. "That's not true" is a very different message from "That's a mischaracterization of the discussion."

The former makes clear that the story is bullshit. The latter implies that there was a discussion regarding this subject but the presentation in the media is misleading. The latter thus begs the question for a proper characterization so that people will know what was mischaracterized and what was properly characterized.

What a retard.

You? Indeed. Your original post was 48 hours behind the original story (The Wall Street Journal). Sensitive to criticism aren't you? Come on dude, just accept you were wrong. Just look at the 'backlash' you received. It is ok, I've been wrong before too. Got to get a little more 'thick skinned' to survive here on Sherdog.

Who made that statement?

Eddie Bravo.

What does science-based and evidence-based have to do with politics?

Oh, I did my research alright. My source is certainly better than yours.

These guys must have missed the fact there's a fossil fuel shill with a dozen (failed) lawsuits against the EPA now running the agency, that an evolution-denying creationist holds the top spot of the Department of Education and that a climate skeptic has been hand picked for the duties of NASA Administrator. This Administration didn't call for a 31% cut to the EPA and 20% slashing of the NIH (which constitutes the foremost biomedical research body in the world) with the White House budget proposal earlier this year? Yes, they did and all of the aforementioned is more egregious than this report on words.

"Fake Newz! Fake Newz!"

Ironically, the same sort of clowns on here who bitch and moan incessantly about "western culture" as if STEM isn't a core pillar of our modern civilization itself, if not the single most important. Is there anything this half-sentient Cheetolini and his Administration of absolute dribblers could do that they wouldn't support? What the FUCK is wrong with these people? They're only slightly less of a threat to western society than your ordinary jumping jihadi at this point.

Sez the obviously crazed leftist, right? Hence a third of my posts on here are to do with straight up shitting on Europe's ideas of multiculturalism and integration. That's political, science isn't.

Science-based and evidence-based is offensive to religious nuts.

What's a religious nut? Is that like a walnut or a hazelnut?

Brenda Fitzgerald is not the CDC, she's the new temporary director of the center that's been appointed by Trump and hasn't even been in the job for six months. The CDC is made up of the scientists who work there and carry out research of an entirely apolitical nature without any consideration to which party is controlling the executive or legislative branches of the government. It's science, stupid. Given all of the absolute nonsense over the last 12 months (some of it pointed out above), there's every indication this shit actually went down and it wasn't without a hitch but instead caught enormous blowback, which is why the Admin is now forced to publicly backpedal and deny it.

You? Indeed. Your original post was 48 hours behind the original story (The Wall Street Journal). Sensitive to criticism aren't you? Come on dude, just accept you were wrong. Just look at the 'backlash' you received. It is ok, I've been wrong before too. Got to get a little more 'thick skinned' to survive here on Sherdog.

take your L like a man.

stop pussy footing around the fact that you fell for a fake story hook line and sinker.

you are dumb. don't be ashamed of it. just learn from your mistakes, and next time do a little research before posting fake news.

Sounds like Newspeak time ;)

stop pussy footing around the fact that you fell for a fake story hook line and sinker. you are dumb. don't be ashamed of it. just learn from your mistakes, and next time do a little research before posting fake news.
You grew up next to a power plant didn't you?

Yeap, @Darkballs was right. You are a special kind of stupid. Repeating the same shit you already posted. Be a little more original. What are you 13?

Back