CBO releases score on House GOP plan

What do you mean? They removed the mandate in this bill. And the reason it isn't saving a lot more is they cut taxes on insurance companies, medical device providers and the investment tax credit on high earners. You know, good ole tax cuts.

You're a little too slow to get this point but for everyone else, this bill is a tax cut not a healthcare plan.

I don't want this bill because it's not full repeal, i'm just mocking your hysteria about mass waves of death.

I don't want this bill because it's not full repeal, i'm just mocking your hysteria about mass waves of death.
Why mock a possible reality? Thankfully this thing is DOA in the Senate but if it passed people would literally die sooner and would suffer because of the inability to afford healthcare.

Your joke bombed.

How about a bunch of working poor people are going to die because they aren't going to get the healthcare they need or deserve. Not hysteria, just a fact, and apparently you are the kind of scumsucking dirtbag that doesn't care. Good for you.

The fact is that these people can only get healthcare if government provides it for them correct? and if poor people can't get medicare, who is?

Left Wing Narrative: If government doesn't take care of you, you will die because you can't take care of yourself.

Why mock a possible reality? Thankfully this thing is DOA in the Senate but if it passed people would literally die sooner and would suffer because of the inability to afford healthcare.

Your joke bombed.

People are dying at the thought of this bill. *body drop*

The fact is that these people can only get healthcare if government provides it for them correct? and if poor people can't get medicare, who is?

Left Wing Narrative: If government doesn't take care of you, you will die because you can't take care of yourself.
They have access to healthcare without the government but they won't be able to avoid it. The bill allows insurance companies to pool people based on risk and charge in some cases 800% more than they're paying now. That includes the elderly, anyone with preexisting conditions, pregnant women, etc..

Do you even try to learn the shit you talk about in these forums?

Did he actually do this, or are you just making it up and then trying to blame him for the thing you made up? He's the level-headed one in your conversation itt.

How about a bunch of working poor people are going to die because they aren't going to get the healthcare they need or deserve. Not hysteria, just a fact, and apparently you are the kind of scumsucking dirtbag that doesn't care. Good for you.

Be specific. Define the "healthcare" they "deserve".

They have access to healthcare without the government but they won't be able to avoid it. The bill allows insurance companies to pool people based on risk and charge in some cases 800% more than they're paying now. That includes the elderly, anyone with preexisting conditions, pregnant women, etc..

Do you even try to learn the shit you talk about in these forums?

You know what the point of the ACA was in the first place...to be affordable. You can keep living in the history of now but reality is ACA mandates people into unaffordable insurance that will get even more unaffordable in 2018. PS save me the preexisting conditions nonsense, they has always been high risk insurance.

idc but what's up with limits for HSAs? They planned to raise contribution limits significantly the last time I heard them talking about it, is this (still?) part of drumpfcare?

Left wing narrative: ignore hyperbole and look at facts. Shut the fuck up.

Read the CBO report on Obamacare in 2009 vs the CBO report in 2012....

The CBO on Obamacare was based upon projections that would have come true if the Republican congress approved easement money for premiums, or if Republican State legislatures did not fuck with it on every level. I think you knew this, but being the callous whore you seem to be, I expect an omission like this....

Your joke bombed.

I hate your face buddy, but I'm with you on this one.
Did he actually do this, or are you just making it up and then trying to blame him for the thing you made up? He's the level-headed one in your conversation itt.

Left wing narrative: ignore hyperbole and look at facts. Shut the fuck up.

Fact: Poor people will lose healthcare and never get it back and they will die if government doesn't give it to them correct???

You know 90% of Americans had health insurance BEFORE Obamacare right? Is that not facts??

Fact: Poor people will lose healthcare and never get it back and they will die if government doesn't give it to them correct???

You know 90% of Americans had health insurance BEFORE Obamacare right? Is that not facts??

whoa buddy. take a couple plays off here. getting a little silly

The CBO on Obamacare was based upon projections that would have come true if the Republican congress approved easement money for premiums, or if Republican State legislatures did not fuck with it on every level. I think you knew this, but being the callous whore you seem to be, I expect an omission like this....

So it's the republicans fault....You ever think maybe the projections also couldn't forsee a mass exodus of providers and doctors which led to premiums increases...not republicans. Remember you democrats passed Obamacare WITHOUT a single republican vote...this is on you.

Back