Catholic Priest slaps a baby during baptism

Because they are brainwashed by organized religion to think these people are above and beyond questioning.

No, because the guy is old as fuck and would probably turn to dust.

The priest should had retired a long, long time ago, he is clearly senile, and you dont punch senile people.

I was slapped by a fucking nun in kindergarten, granted I was licking a microphone but still, the bitch went for it like I was blaspheming God or something.

I appraised the condition of the baby, and only about $.75 of damage was done, and that's being favorable. Jail isn't warranted for so little damage.

What’s this a joke of? Is it making fun of Trotsky’s defending the judge in that hanging a toddler thread? I saw the joke there as well, but didn’t no if it was just a different thing or originated there

I was slapped by a fucking nun in kindergarten, granted I was licking a microphone but still, the bitch went for it like I was blaspheming God or something.

g1SOZn8hfW69PNXLNyTqzzI1voee-ir0vH8HrTgylFXqY_fbuP74cY1d0ssjQngbPYvY=w400-h246-nc

The penguin from blues brothers should have taught you nuns can bring the hammer

Great movie, and that’s one of the best scenes

What’s this a joke of? Is it making fun of Trotsky’s defending the judge in that hanging a toddler thread? I saw the joke there as well, but didn’t no if it was just a different thing or originated there

Here's the thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...ds-catalysts-for-the-bundy-stand-off.3795311/

Our resident farmer saying that the Hammonds should have been pardoned because they only did $100 of damage generated some responses.

No, because the guy is old as fuck and would probably turn to dust.

The priest should had retired a long, long time ago, he is clearly senile, and you dont punch senile people.

Parishioners of the catholic church have put up with abuse from priests and nuns for centuries now.

Was expecting a light slappy tap or something, but that came in with a thud. Then dudeman tries to keep hold of the baby as the father is removing it. What an asswhooping that old clown deserves.

Would have taken that dumb ass priest to suplex city.

Well the baby started it first. 5 seconds before the baby does the ol blind side slap to make it seem like his dad did it. He didn't fool Father McNulty though.

Is that code word for something or you were physically licking a real (used) microphone???

microphones are dirty as shit. might as well lick a spitbowl in a saloon bar after rush hour...

Was expecting a light slappy tap or something, but that came in with a thud. Then dudeman tries to keep hold of the baby as the father is removing it. What an asswhooping that old clown deserves.
Did you hear the gasp and murmur of the church? Sounds like he probably got it later.

Did you hear the gasp and murmur of the church? Sounds like he probably got it later.
Maybe, but I don't have much faith in church officials being held accountable for smaller things like this.

Maybe, but I don't have much faith in church officials being held accountable for smaller things like this.
Things are different when we experience them ourselves. He definitely got some kind of talking to after this.

Anyone know what language this was? I couldn't make it quite out, but I wasn't hearing English. I'd like to know where this happened at.

I would carefully take my child from him, hand him off to my wife, and fill the church with uppercuts. I don't care if that old fuck is 90 years old, you're getting laid the fuck out.

Back