Catholic Priest slaps a baby during baptism

In that moment, every man alive would have internal rage, and a desire to beat the living fuck out of that priest.

Most men would exhibit restraint. Those men are cowards.

Things are different when we experience them ourselves. He definitely got some kind of talking to after this.

Anyone know what language this was? I couldn't make it quite out, but I wasn't hearing English. I'd like to know where this happened at.

French.

@sniper

Seriously, dawg. I’m not @ripskater and/or “G”.

Another member requested my IP be searched, but apparently that didn’t pan out.

Just got my Sherdog cherry popped in May, dawg.

@sniper

Seriously, dawg. I’m not @ripskater and/or “G”.

Another member requested my IP be searched, but apparently that didn’t pan out.

Just got my Sherdog cherry popped in May, dawg.
I know you arent rip, and G had nothing to do with your name homie.

I would have done that priest like the romans did the catholics.

Gutless cunt of a father.....

I am wondering what happened when the vid cut off. Dad regained composure and ripped the kid away from the priest and looked like he was getting ready to push back a bit, we can hope.

I think he needs to retire. He doesn't look very sane tbh probably demented senile

Holy fuck, the anger that swelled in me at that slap... I read the replies before watching the video and thought you were all just being e-tough guys, but that would legit incite violence in most people. Probably good on the father to not go to prison for murder over this, but damn.

Nah.

Thats a father that had no interest in even being there.

He let that shit play out to teach his wife a lesson.

About what i dont know.

But you can tell by his body language he is going to save this incident for a future argument against her.

Ol hindsight is 20/20 ass mfer.

Back