Casuals think that Conor was the moral winner

Heh? Boxing is useless anywhere other than a boxing ring. You noobs are hysterical. There is nothing a man can do to a mma fighter on the street because an mma fighter can fight anywhere. What can a boxer do if you kick his leg, nothing. If a man with zero training uses his weight to take a boxer to the ground, he could beat the shit out of him. Boxers are boxers. Not fighters

We learned during UFC 1 that everyone needs grappling. We learned from Battlecade after Conan got KO'd by a kick that everyone needs Muay Thai. We learned in UFC 12 that everyone needs boxing.

And we learned finally from Frank Shamrock that physical fitness is the key that brings them all together and McConnor has everything but this. This shit is over 20 years old. Only a noob like you would be proud enough to share such wisdom about boxing being useless outside the ring etc.

People are only bringing up the "real fight" excuse today to help them cope with McGregor's loss on the biggest stage in Combat Sports.

There are BJJ white belts who could defeat Floyd Mayweather outside the ring and these BJJ students can't even throw a jab. There are even high school wrestlers who would finish Floyd much quicker than Connor would and by MMA standards, these guys are not fighters.

The "real fight" angle ICEibuPROfen keeps bringing up is just a sorry excuse used by sore losers. I really hope you guys lost money on this fight because that's the only acceptable reason for being so defensive.

Last edited:
People are only bringing up the "real fight" excuse today to help them cope with McGregor's loss on the biggest stage in Combat Sports.

This argument about boxing has been going on since the beginning of this website, and I've been part of these conversations and saying the same thing for the last ten plus years, WHITE BELT. You prbably didn't even know what MMA was until a year ago, Mr March, 2016.

And I don't need any coping. Any one with a brain knew Conor would lose. But what we didn't know was that he would go ten rounds, win rounds, land so many punches, be so fast, and sharp, and have good boxing fundamentals, as well as getting praised by so many boxing greats on his performance. I know you don't like to hear that. You want to close your ears and eyes and pretend like Conor isn't getting more praise than Floyd, but he is. Floyd was supposed to win, but Conor wasn't supposed to do so well.

are BJJ white belts who could defeat Floyd Mayweather outside the ring and these BJJ students can't even throw a jab. There are even high school wrestlers who would finish Floyd much quicker than Connor would and by MMA standards, these guys are not fighters.

We're talking about MMA fighters, not just wrestlers, or grapplers in general. An MMA guy in the streets can properly defend himself against any type of fighter; a boxer, a kickboxer, a karate, Kun Fu practitioner, a wrestler, a Ju Jitsu artist, Judo, whatever. That doesn't mean they're great at all those things, but they have knowledge in them. A boxer only has knowledge in one thing.

This argument about boxing has been going on since the beginning of this website, and I've been part of these conversations and saying the same thing for the last ten plus years, WHITE BELT. You prbably didn't even know what MMA was until a year ago, Mr March, 2016.

And I don't need any coping. Any one with a brain knew Conor would lose. But what we didn't know was that he would go ten rounds, win rounds, land so many punches, be so fast, and sharp, and have good boxing fundamentals, as well as getting praised by so many boxing greats on his performance. I know you don't like to hear that. You want to close your ears and eyes and pretend like Conor isn't getting more praise than Floyd, but he is. Floyd was supposed to win, but Conor wasn't supposed to do so well.

We're talking about MMA fighters, not just wrestlers, or grapplers in general. An MMA guy in the streets can properly defend himself against any type of fighter; a boxer, a kickboxer, a karate, Kun Fu practitioner, a wrestler, a Ju Jitsu artist, Judo, whatever. That doesn't mean they're great at all those things, but they have knowledge in them. A boxer only has knowledge in one thing.

Sorry bud. TLDR . Yes I joined this website in 2016, If you weren't a newb, you'd know the history of the name "Milton Gracie". I was having these types of conversations on Shimao's. Know what that was?

The fact that you didn't recognize the name only proves how newb you are. Yeah yeah, boxers can only punch blah blah blah. We get it. UFC 1 was only almost a 1/4 century ago

Last edited:
Back