Casuals think that Conor was the moral winner

rantajuoppo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've talked about this fight to my casual/non fan friends and all of them seem to agree that Floyd was embarassing for not properly finishing a 0-0 boxer and Conor was way better than they expected against the GOAT boxer.

Conor has gained millions and millions of Instagram followers AFTER the fight. In addition to getting 100+ million $, Conor has tripled the amount he'll get from UFC fights from now on.

There was only one winner. Conor McGregor. You'll do fookin nuthing.

I've talked about this fight to my casual/non fan friends and all of them seem to agree that Floyd was embarassing for not properly finishing a 0-0 boxer and Conor was way better than they expected against the GOAT boxer.

Conor has gained millions and millions of Instagram followers AFTER the fight. In addition to getting 100+ million $, Conor has tripled the amount he'll get from UFC fights from now on.

There was only one winner. Conor McGregor. You'll do fookin nuthing.

So, the guy who made 3 times more money than Conor, beat the crap out of him and is undefeated is the loser? Ok. Makes sense.

Conor is so goddamn ALPHA...boxing literally had to pay him to keep the sport from dying

Connor is so goddamn Alpha, that his final moments in the Mayweather fight were in the safety and security of Robert Byrd's warm embrace

Conor is so goddamn ALPHA...boxing literally had to pay him to keep the sport from dying

I don't know how it happened but I believe Conor's concussion passed to you. Like a parasite living on the undercarriage of its host. I now understand why you say the ridiculous things you do.

You're concussed.

This is why many people enjoy seeing Conor lose. Because of people like you, TS

Makes sense that the people giving Conor participation trophies are liberal casuals <Lmaoo>

I don't know how it happened but I believe Conor's concussion passed to you. Like a parasite living on the undercarriage of its host. I now understand why you say the ridiculous things you do.

You're concussed.
I believe your mind has been raped and trapped by the concept that boxing equals fighting.

People still post in this forum? Lol
Conor fans still trying hard to find a W in this loss that destroyed any chance of him being the greatest.

Floyd changed his bum life.
Red panty night

Whatever bullshit they say

Punching is only a single aspect of fighting...break free from your delusion.

MMA is just a sport with martial arts.

It's not the type of fighting you keep bringing up to cope with Conner's definitive and career defining defeat.

Rich he may be, but Conor is a damn joke. Legends defend their belts over and over to the top contenders. Conor... doesn't. lol

What s funny is you Floyd fans

You're concussed.
What's funny is you Floyd fans are so desperate even in victory , that you have to continue to perpetuate a false observation that he had a concussion. Just let it go. A amater was outboxing boxing's best fighter until he got tired, and every boxing legend from Tyson to Sugar ray to Klitscho to Foreman have praised his performance. It's omay.

What s funny is you Floyd fans

What's funny is you Floyd fans are so desperate even in victory , that you have to continue to perpetuate a false observation that he had a concussion. Just let it go. A amater was outboxing boxing's best fighter until he got tired, and every boxing legend from Tyson to Sugar ray to Klitscho to Foreman have praised his performance. It's omay.

tenor.gif

MMA is just a sport with martial arts.

It's not the type of fighting you keep bringing up to cope with Conner's definitive and career defining defeat.
Heh? Boxing is useless anywhere other than a boxing ring. You noobs are hysterical. There is nothing a man can do to a mma fighter on the street because an mma fighter can fight anywhere. What can a boxer do if you kick his leg, nothing. If a man with zero training uses his weight to take a boxer to the ground, he could beat the shit out of him. Boxers are boxers. Not fighters

Back