Carlos Condit.....

Condit neither beat, nor threatened the champ. Case closed.

Lawler/Condit was a great fight ruined by a terrible decision.

I thought Condit won that fight too, but Lawler landed harder strikes and did so when it counted most, right at the end of the fight. It was close.

I wonder about Condit now though. He himself has questioned if he has what it takes to fight at the highest levels anymore. How hot does the fire burn these days?

Agree TS , when I heard the decision I thought I heard the announcement wrong .

Two of my favorites, but I was glad Robbie won. Because even though I understood his game plan in the Diaz WW IC title fight and didn't hold it against Carlos afterwards (after a month or so, yeah I was salty just like every other Nick Diaz fan at the time) the result of Lawler vs Condit felt like sweet karmic revenge from the Just Bleed God.

I only thought it was a BS decision because I wanted Condit to win, not because it was a robbery.

I thought Condit won that fight too, but Lawler landed harder strikes and did so when it counted most, right at the end of the fight. It was close.

I wonder about Condit now though. He himself has questioned if he has what it takes to fight at the highest levels anymore. How hot does the fire burn these days?
I hope he comes through in the Magny fight. The Maia loss was odd and sad<mma1>

That fight was insane. We should have seen that rematch instead of the 1st round slaughtering's of Carlos/Maia and Robbie/Woodley :(

Back