Carlos Condit.....

Yeah, who would care about them?

Or Chuck, or Hughes, or Lytle, or Rampage, or Saku, or Shogun, or Fedor, or Frye, or Nick Diaz, or Genki Sudo, or Anderson, or Frank Shamrock, or Wanderlei etc....

All old news. Nobody should watch their old fights or talk about them.
Bunch of bums, right? I actually thoroughly enjoyed the Diaz fights against Condit, Silva...two fights people hated. The Shamrock and Gomi fights are amongst my favorite, and I'm not a huge Diaz fan.

Blah, blah, blah, my opinion matters more than the judges and the official result blah, blah blah.
Original thread.

Blah, blah, blah, my opinion matters more than the judges and the official result blah, blah blah.
Original thread.
Because I just watched a replay of a card, I can't express my opinion? Go fuck yourselfufc-the-time-is-now-4.jpg

All comes down to what you value more. quantity or quality. Condit connected on almost as many strikes as Lawler threw, but Lawler got the lone knockdown of the fight and connected at a far higher rate.

Original thread.
Well it's an MMA forum. And the fight was just aired.

And it's way better than: "Conor said so-and-so about his money", or "Conor's not defending, waaaah!"

In all fairness I scored it for Robbie
But I was concerned the judges had it a draw being objective
How do you see a draw? What's your round-by-round score?

I appreciate your opinion. No worries here. Maybe smoked is a strong term. But Condit came, and mostly won, every minute of that fight.
Hope he goes on a run and gets another crack at the belt.

For once baby leg kicks and avoiding a fight didn't cut it. Let's be happy the judges didn't reward that.

I thought he did enough for the win, too. Oh well.

Yeah, who would care about them?

Or Chuck, or Hughes, or Lytle, or Rampage, or Saku, or Shogun, or Fedor, or Frye, or Nick Diaz, or Genki Sudo, or Anderson, or Frank Shamrock, or Wanderlei etc....

All old news. Nobody should watch their old fights or talk about them.

It's not that I don't care about old school fighters, I just mean I don't care to argue about close decisions that happened between them years ago

No, way, Lawler beat him. Why must they replay that travesty? Condit smoked him, every second, except for the last minute of the fight. Yeah, I'm still petty over it <mma3>

Robbie has gotten gifted more decisions than anybody I've ever known. Except maybe Woodley.

No, way, Lawler beat him. Why must they replay that travesty? Condit smoked him, every second, except for the last minute of the fight. Yeah, I'm still petty over it <mma3>

I am a massive Condit fan (see the av) but i dont think he won that fight. Very close, yes, but i think Robbie landed the harder/more signifcant shots. Condit had alot of success yes, but i wouldnt call it a robbery persay

I always just accept that there is BAD judging sometimes, and move on.

I’m not worried about shit that happened years ago.

I prefer to live in the present.

salamanca.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back