Carlos Condit - Last great chin to not be cracked yet

Frank make him quit

245d3r4.jpg

when Tito was like 15 years old with a record of 4-1, yes.

Last edited:
They don't have much in common at all. Frank shamrock, Frye, & ruas paved the way for modern mma. Ken didn't play a big part. He was always just a brutish sloppy grappler. Frank led directly to GSP

Yea hence the ying and yang reference..connected through mma but very much opposites in approach and philosophy.

I would say ken was a pioneer of MMA and really was something special before his wwf days that ruined him imo..he could of been much more like Frank..but everyone makes there own choices..

Both pulled off some amazing stuff

Frank make him quit

245d3r4.jpg
That was the fight Tito said he started taking his conditioning seriously. Because Frank had that over just about anyone at the time. Dude was a monster athlete.

wtf lol

Wandy almost killed Rampage he was dead on the rope bleeding
In all honesty, that first big punch that rocked Rampage would'e KO'ed most guys. His jaw almost flew off his face. And those knees, bah gaw, those knees

I think Gilbert Melendez is the only other guy who has not been stopped by strikes yet either. From that era atleast.

Nick Diaz was stopped once in like his 4th pro fight, and wasn’t close to being unconscious. It’s the only time he’s been finished in nearly 40 fights spanning 17 years. And he’s fought some very good finishers.

Another guy who doesn’t get enough credit is Phil Davis. 23 fights. Some very good finishers (Rumble, Glover, Nog, Machida, etc) and has yet to be finished.

Last edited:
At the rate he is declining I'd say it is just a matter of time if he keeps fighting top comp.

But he is fighting Brown who is also pretty awful right now. At the same time Matt is still super dangerous so I could see Carlos going to sleep if he doesn't play it safe. Condit should win though.
i don't think brown is awful, or as shot as people think. he might have a bit more than condit at this point.

he just has a glassiest body of all time, almost got folded by diego fucking sanchez, was winning the cowboy fight til the headkick too.

i think brown vs condit will still be a wild fight, i just hope matt doesnt get hit in the body.

At the rate he is declining I'd say it is just a matter of time if he keeps fighting top comp.

But he is fighting Brown who is also pretty awful right now. At the same time Matt is still super dangerous so I could see Carlos going to sleep if he doesn't play it safe. Condit should win though.

Brown is agressive as fuck..... Condit did not look like the same guy against Magny... Maybe Magny is a game planning genius and made Carlos look bad... Or maybe Condit has lost his agressiveness, which is what made his devastating combination punching/kicks possible.

Hard to say what the Lawler fight did both physically and mentally to Condit... Robbed in a fight that was really vicious.

Surprised there was no mention of Jones.

Aside from getting visibly rocked by Machida, I don't think he's ever been in danger before.

Surprised there was no mention of Jones.

Aside from getting visibly rocked by Machida, I don't think he's never been in danger before.

I still think Jon's footing was way off the moment he got hit and it was him trying to keep his balance. I still haven't seen him visibly hurt.

I still think Jon's footing was way off the moment he got hit and it was him trying to keep his balance. I still haven't seen him visibly hurt.

It wasn't his footing.

He was throwing kicks with no set up repeatedly and Machida read it and punched him while he was on one leg so he couldn't immediately retreat.

It wasn't his footing.

He was throwing kicks with no set up repeatedly and Machida read it and punched him while he was on one leg so he couldn't immediately retreat.

There you go. It was a balance issue, he wasn't 'hurt' by Machida.

There you go. It was a balance issue, he wasn't 'hurt' by Machida.

He wasn't wobbled but that punch from a 200lb+ fighter definiely hurt like hell.

The one leg was so he couldn't immediately retreat not to knock him off balance.

It will if he continues to fight love me some Condit tho I'm torn on the Brown fight

Back