Carlos Condit - Last great chin to not be cracked yet

this. That singlehandedly is what made Condit seriously consider retirement. He was rocked by gnp from Maia.

Demian Maia rocked Carlos fucking Condit....he hasnt been put to sleep yet, but his chin is very much on its way out.

Maia knocking Condit would have been the most unpredictable outcome ever IMO, as crazy as Conor sleeping Aldo in 13 seconds, I mean a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu player with pretty much no striking and no KO power cracking one of the best chins ever? damn....

Tito Ortiz.

Frank make him quit

245d3r4.jpg

I'm not feeling it. Good chin and that was a real war, but you're listing it alongside Nelson, Hunt, Penn, etc.

Fair enough, he took bombs from Mendes when Mendes went full K1 and was knocking fools unconscious right and left, maybe not legendary but a legit chin for sure

Fair enough, he took bombs from Mendes when Mendes went full K1 and was knocking fools unconscious right and left, maybe not legendary but a legit chin for sure
No argument from me there.

I'm not sure Aldo belongs on that list. Great fighter, but was his chin ever "legendary"?
Never got dropped until the second Mendes fight. Shit was pretty tight.

Never got dropped until the second Mendes fight. Shit was pretty tight.
It's not like he was eating bombs left and right. Aldo is hard to hit. Definitely far from chinny though, he could take a shot for sure.

What era are we talking here.There are a ton of fighters with iron chins right now.

Heath Herring's chin is still miraculously intact so no Condit isn't the last great Uncracked One.

Back