Carlos Condit and Michelle Waterson starring in a movie together.

Would you rather watch a movie starring:

• Total voters
Hector Echevarria rides again?

Condit has a boring personality, probably getting paid less than his show pay based on those blood effects

WTF? Why are all these MMA fighters turning Hollywood? I don't see the connection.

WTF? Why are all these MMA fighters turning Hollywood? I don't see the connection.

Money and exposure.

Michelle Waterson has been in a bunch of stuff, mostly as a stuntwoman. Good pay, doesn't take a lot of time and connections are made.

I think Conor and Rousey have shown the intersection of entertainment and MMA can pay huge rewards.

Update: A trailer is out at http://www.crossedlinesmovie.com

Its a indy flick, like that one Tate, Holm and Cyborg did,so similar quality.

However, in my opinion, from even watching these small snippets, Michelle has more acting ability than all of them and Ronda combined.

MICHELLE WATERSON, FUTURE MOVIE STAR!!!!

YEAAAASSSS QUEEEN!!!!

Michelle and the actress who plays her cousin:

veVLQHE.jpg

The already are scheduled to film a murder mystery in December. (Spoiler: Michelle did it)

God, I am so smart.

They updated the trailer.

Michelle is a great actress.

Hollywood producers gambling that MMA will bring in young adoring fans the way that muscle used to. Not that Stallone and Arnold could act but they found good outlets for their personalities. That aint gonna happen with MMA - its never gonna stick with blockbusters.

Update: A trailer is out at http://www.crossedlinesmovie.com

Good to see veteran fighters like them getting opportunities outside the cage.

fj7PVIf.png

XzVuFA1.png

zUxpHGd.png

Awesome, love the whole thing, except.... running full speed and firing a gun. I really hope no one is actually that reckless and stupid irl.

I am a big fan of Condit and Waterson. This is great to see. The more opportunities for exposure they get the better.

I love Michelle but I can already see her acting is atrocious.

He's got to be very selective. Most people think he won that fight, so the second there is an opening he will be offered another shot. Reports are that Lawler turned down an immediate rematch.

Poor Michelle has had injuries, two broken hands and a busted knee, keeping her out. Supposedly she's got a fight announcement soon. I would assume Tecia Torres.
Any links to said reports that Robbie turned the rematch down?

I love Michelle but I can already see her acting is atrocious.

Better than Rousey.

Also, this was literally filmed with a smartphone, I doubt she was getting great direction.

I'm still going to watch it in private.

<{ohyeah}>

Back