Carlos Condit and Michelle Waterson starring in a movie together.

Would you rather watch a movie starring:

• Total voters
Condit is married. Those ladies are being too friendly.
Condit and Waterson have been training together for almost 10 years, probably are like brother and sister at this point.

She was at Jackson's back when Rashad, GSP and Nate Marquardt were there.

(edit: Holy shit, just saw that Rashad has his hands on a super young looking Cowboy Cerrone. )

GHUlMo7.jpg

Condit and Waterson have been training together for almost 10 years, probably are like brother and sister at this point.

(edit: Holy shit, just saw that Rashad has his hands on a super young looking Cowboy Cerrone. )

GHUlMo7.jpg
Damn, what a picture. Peep motherfucking Keith Jardine in the back, too

GHUlMo7.jpg
Georges did not want the picture to be taken. He looks like his mom is making him be in the picture. "Smile, Honey!"

GHUlMo7.jpg

lol georgie boy reveals his true self instead of that nice guy we see on video all the time.

GHUlMo7.jpg

I was talking about the other one sticking her legs between his.

Not that it matters but I don't think Condit is in that photo unless I'm missing something.

rather have PVZ & Michelle Waterson in a remake of Wild Things

I prefer real actors in movies.
Figters should stay in cage/ring.

Love both Condit and Waterson. Much rather see them outside the octagon than the others you listed.

I prefer real actors in movies.
Figters should stay in cage/ring.
People can be multifaceted. Chuck Norris and VanDamme were fighters who made a lot of fun movies. We might not have the UFC if not for Bloodsport.

People can be multifaceted. Chuck Norris and VanDamme were fighters who made a lot of fun movies. We might not have the UFC if not for Bloodsport.
You got a point.

I'll go with Condit and Hottie. Likes both and the other 4 would just annoy me in some way.

New pic from the movie set from Michelle.

zUxpHGd.png

Back