Careful your Muslim in-laws don’t behead you in your sleep for being homo

I actually hate Islam but if these are actually true then there is a reason for concern. No one should actually be saying shit like that in emails.

You don't think something is going on in Canada? One of the first things Trudeau did as Prime Minister was give Islamic Terrorists their citizenship back and enable future Islamic terrorists to keep their citizenship. Trudeau is still under investigation by the joke of an ethics commission for the holiday he took with wealthy Imam Aga Kahn. He just recently (and in a very sneaky fashion) paid terrorist Omar Khadr 10.5 million dollars. There is the passing of the useless M-16 motion which is a symbolic gesture to fight the still undefined Islamophobia. There is also the countless mentions of Islamic holidays on Trudeau's twitter feed and from the media. It is a big political move to kiss Muslim ass these days. You have to visit a mosque if you want to get elected.

There is the human rights commission rewarding money to Muslims for ridiculous claims like landlords stepping on carpets and not allowing prayer space in secular schools. Canada is obsessed with Islamophobia and bending over for Muslims. It is ridiculous.

99% of Muslims out there would not call the Aga Khan an 'imam'.

Also, it looks like Canada is about 3% Muslim (which is still higher than I thought). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Religion .

Not exactly an electoral plurality there.

What's more likely is that Trudeau's base sees Muslims as a threatened minority (for whatever dumb reason) and these moves are things meant to signal to his base that he values tolerance and multiculturalism and whatever as much as they do.

If Canada is anything like the US you probably get more votes for disparaging Muslims than you do trying to court them, it seems like an in-group signal to me.

You know that people say shit like that on here every day.
I really don't.
I've seen enough in my time to know how racism and bigotry sounds and to me, that sounds made up. Its a bunch of buzz words intended to make people view the issue emotionally rather than logically.

I really don't.
I've seen enough in my time to know how racism and bigotry sounds and to me, that sounds made up. Its a bunch of buzz words intended to make people view the issue emotionally rather than logically.

But you do see that on here. Do you want me to start quoting people saying things like that and tagging them for you? It's pretty common.

I could post a ton of youtube videos of people caught on video ranting exactly like that in public actually. That's in public, in front of people, and often right to people's faces.

Go to youtube and write in "racist rant" and watch all the videos pop up of people caught on camera. It's not made up, unfortunately.

But you do see that on here. Do you want me to start quoting people saying things like that and tagging them for you? It's pretty common.

I could post a ton of youtube videos of people caught on video ranting exactly like that in public actually. That's in public, in front of people, and often right to people's faces.
I would believe it if I saw someone yelling it in someone's face. People say stuff like that in the heat of a tense moment with another person, sure. Don't tell me when you were young you never called someone a :eek::eek::eek: or something like that when you were upset.
But a peer sitting down and writing something like that in an email, jeopardizing their livelihood? Nah. Fake. It will be exposed as such in a few days.

I would believe it if I saw someone yelling it in someone's face. People say stuff like that in the heat of a tense moment with another person, sure. Don't tell me when you were young you never called someone a :eek::eek::eek: or something like that when you were upset.
But a peer sitting down and writing something like that in an email, jeopardizing their livelihood? Nah. Fake. It will be exposed as such in a few days.

Well we know that people will go on racist rants in public while people stand around video taping them, so I don't see why somebody would not write a racist email in private. Stop being a :eek::eek::eek: and accept the reality of the situation.

Well we know that people will go on racist rants in public while people stand around video taping them, so I don't see why somebody would not write a racist email in private. Stop being a :eek::eek::eek: and accept the reality of the situation.
No, you're the :eek::eek::eek:!

People are just reacting to the group that has made a name for themselves as terrorist.
People who have been raping like mad

People who use trucks to run people over.

Takes one to know one.
funny-boxers-stare-contest-kiss.gif

Back