Careful your Muslim in-laws don’t behead you in your sleep for being homo | Page 3

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by EndlessCritic, Jul 14, 2017.

1. UFC Truck Double Yellow Card

UFC Truck
    I actually hate Islam but if these are actually true then there is a reason for concern. No one should actually be saying shit like that in emails.

2. Denter Silver Belt

Denter
    99% of Muslims out there would not call the Aga Khan an 'imam'.

Also, it looks like Canada is about 3% Muslim (which is still higher than I thought). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Religion .

Not exactly an electoral plurality there.

What's more likely is that Trudeau's base sees Muslims as a threatened minority (for whatever dumb reason) and these moves are things meant to signal to his base that he values tolerance and multiculturalism and whatever as much as they do.

If Canada is anything like the US you probably get more votes for disparaging Muslims than you do trying to court them, it seems like an in-group signal to me.

3. Seano Hands of bone

Seano
    I really don't.
    I've seen enough in my time to know how racism and bigotry sounds and to me, that sounds made up. Its a bunch of buzz words intended to make people view the issue emotionally rather than logically.

4. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    But you do see that on here. Do you want me to start quoting people saying things like that and tagging them for you? It's pretty common.

I could post a ton of youtube videos of people caught on video ranting exactly like that in public actually. That's in public, in front of people, and often right to people's faces.

Go to youtube and write in "racist rant" and watch all the videos pop up of people caught on camera. It's not made up, unfortunately.

5. Seano Hands of bone

Seano
    I would believe it if I saw someone yelling it in someone's face. People say stuff like that in the heat of a tense moment with another person, sure. Don't tell me when you were young you never called someone a fag or something like that when you were upset.
    But a peer sitting down and writing something like that in an email, jeopardizing their livelihood? Nah. Fake. It will be exposed as such in a few days.

pcptornado likes this.
  6. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    Well we know that people will go on racist rants in public while people stand around video taping them, so I don't see why somebody would not write a racist email in private. Stop being a fag and accept the reality of the situation.

7. Seano Hands of bone

Seano
    No, you're the fag!

8. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    Takes one to know one.

9. Bloodworth Silver Belt

Bloodworth
    People are just reacting to the group that has made a name for themselves as terrorist.
    People who have been raping like mad

People who use trucks to run people over.

10. Seano Hands of bone

Seano
    [​IMG]