Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when people were saying that cars can kill loads more people and there aren't any restrictions on them as a counter to regulating guns lmao.

Cars don't kill people, people kill people.

There is plenty of regulation on cars, including a car registry, a driver license, operating cars while drunk and license plates.

no it wasnt it was fakenews posted by sodapoinski
eyewitnesses say it was a goateed man most likely a racist pos
they even got all his info by running his plates
Jerome Vangheluwe
8200 35 Mile Rd Bruce
TWP MI 48065
2010 Dodge Challenger
Vin # : 2b3cj4dv8ah111921
That is old data. He gave his car to his son, but he sold it in 2015.

I dont need anything explained by someone trying to say the guy "accidentally" killed someone

I will break it down anyway:

Sam Hyde is a comedian who mocks the media's notoriously inaccurate terrorist descriptions by claiming responsibility before any real details have emerged.

You became very excited to learn that the driver was a white male (Sam Hyde) and started attacking people who questioned the deliberateness of the crash on that basis.

My opinion that the driver intended to (recklessly) scare his way through the crowd then struck a slower vehicle is unrelated to the identity of the driver because I do not know who the driver is yet, and apparently neither do you.

That is old data. He gave his car to his son, but he sold it in 2015.
yeah its hard to keep up with 100's of trolls posting fake photoshopped pics and info.. im just trying to help and i fell for it..

Holy shit, you were serious lol

Fucking idiot actually fell for Sam Hyde gag
you are right i dont know who that person is because i go outside and get fresh air.. i removed the pic but keep trolling me vs the issue vs contributing to the thread in a meaningful way.

derail it up derail it up

Well Peloquin they found new footage showing the driver's face

Anything to say?

yeah its hard to keep up with 100's of trolls posting fake photoshopped pics and info.. im just trying to help and i fell for it..
4chan investigation led to this:
DHDqeJSXUAUE88L.jpg:large

However...
https://www.facebook.com/joel.notavailable

He is posting on fb lol. He probably sold the car or it got stolen or something

If he was trying to kill people, it doesn't make sense to speed in to the back of other stopped cars. I'd bet it was someone getting attacked/threatened and paniced.

How fucked are you legally in a situation like that? Say someone starts trying to pull me out of my car in a protest, and I speed off and crash into someone who had nothing to do with it? Who's at fault?

Keep up the good work "front lines" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back