Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was trying to kill people, it doesn't make sense to speed in to the back of other stopped cars. I'd bet it was someone getting attacked/threatened and paniced.

How fucked are you legally in a situation like that? Say someone starts trying to pull me out of my car in a protest, and I speed off and crash into someone who had nothing to do with it? Who's at fault?
he backed up and chirped out..its on video
Dodge Challenger of peace?

keep derailing the thread. its super productive

I think the explanation I offered was pretty neutral/sane but rejected it because you were excited about the driver being a white male.

It will be funny if he turns out to be non-white/liberal and you immediately pull a 180. I won't have to either way.

I think the explanation I offered was pretty neutral/sane but rejected it because you were excited about the driver being a white male.

It will be funny if he turns out to be non-white and you immediately pull a 180.
saved for lulz

yeah its hard to keep up with 100's of trolls posting fake photoshopped pics and info.. im just trying to help and i fell for it..

Pretty hard to fall for it if you just check before you start crowing.

saved for lulz

Why? Regardless of which race/political affiliation, it looked more like panic/recklessness than a homicide attempt. If it turns out to be the leader of BLM I still won't change my mind.

Also will I really be able to surpass you falling for a Sam Hyde hoax in lulz value?

It looks like he gunned the motor to scare them all out of the way then ran into the back of another stopped car. Retarded, possibly drunk, but it doesn't look as deliberate as the descriptions led me to believe.
Excuses have already begun eh? Would you by that lame explanation if it were a brown person driving the car? Pathetic.

Excuses have already begun eh? Would you by that lame explanation if it were a brown person driving the car? Pathetic.

I'm "brown" but I'm not stupid/low self-esteem so we will probably disagree on a great many topics.

I won't change my mind regardless of the driver's identity. They were clearly intending to scare pedestrians away by momentarily gunning the motor, struck a slower car that had been obscured, panicked and retreated.

They will probably go to jail but it still doesn't appear to be a premeditated act to me.

Don't ever tell me I'm not allowed to think critically because you want me to fit your feeble cuckold image of "brown" people, a thousand different groups with nothing in common.

Last edited:
I thought only Muslims drove cars into people. White nationalists should be bombed/deported, amiright Republicans?

But seriously, imagine the hysteria if this was a Muslim.

I thought only Muslims drove cars into people. White nationalist should be bombed/deported, amiright Republicans?

But seriously, imagine the hysteria if this was a Muslim.

I'm waiting for the white nationalist apologies if it's a conservative. If it's a liberal, Trump will reign a second term.

See, that doesn't look intentional to me. You hear the engine rev when someone hits the side of the car with something.
Video is terrifying though. I couldn't imagine being in a situation like there where a car just fucking plows into a crowd.

2 things --

1) That video doesn't show what led up to the car going into the crowd. We don't know if the car was threatened before that.

2) At :03 - :05 you can see people throwing stuff at the car and hitting it.

This is the final straw. These bigots grow bolder every day. Something needs to be done. Get rid Trump then lock up every hillbilly and uncle Tom mother fucker that voted for him. These nutters are unstable and someone needs to do seething NOW before more innocent lives are taken.

It will be funny if he turns out to be non-white/liberal and you immediately pull a 180. I won't have to either way.

Actually, that's a good point. We're all just assuming he's a racist white dude. What kind of person typically drives a dodge charger with tinted windows? Inbred white nationalist doesn't come to mind.

4chan investigation led to this:
DHDqeJSXUAUE88L.jpg:large

However...
https://www.facebook.com/joel.notavailable

He is posting on fb lol. He probably sold the car or it got stolen or something

4chan is incredible

See, that doesn't look intentional to me. You hear the engine rev when someone hits the side of the car with something.
Video is terrifying though. I couldn't imagine being in a situation like there where a car just fucking plows into a crowd.
When he peels back after ramming the crowd there is literally nothing behind him. So if he was afraid why not take the path of least resistance and reverse his ass out of there? Nah, he was looking to plow throw the crowd and keep on driving, but hit the parked car so had to reverse out. He'll try the "I was scurred" angle, but the video shows that is bullshit. He went looking for the situation and created it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back