Can't wait till Joseph Aldo knocks Holloway out cold

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man does this guy annoy me . First of all max moustache Holloway is a good fighter don't get me wrong but the smug attitude , the way he's supposly 25? Looks 33 years old. Disrespects a legend in Aldo with the worse joke or whatever you wanna call it . If max becomes champ In 145 consider that division for me dead

Lol. Max can take a solid shot. That's not Aldos path to victory.

I'm not one for manlet jokes, but he really looks and sounds like a kid.
He's what I think Tony Ferguson looked like in high school.

As much as i love Aldo, he isn't a KO machine. He usually outsmarts everyone (Except Conor and the dude that subbed him in like, 07)

A longer reach would help him versus Aldo. 69' at 5'11 is crazy.

I just don't like him because his face reminds me of that dude from boondock saints
bds2b2.jpg

I think Aldo is going to be weeping in his locker room again once max is done with him.

I really consider Aldo the Mayweather of his sport.

They used to be more aggressive/explosive, but in the latter half of their careers, played it safe and decisionated their opposition with superior tactics.

UFC-Aldo knocking someone out cold?

<mma3>

I really consider Aldo the Mayweather of his sport.

They used to be more aggressive/explosive, but in the latter half of their careers, played it safe and decisionated their opposition with superior tactics.
Nah, Dominick Cruz is the Mayweather of this sport.

its annoying how he always refers to himself in third person as Max 'Blessed' Holloway

man does this guy annoy me . First of all max moustache Holloway is a good fighter don't get me wrong but the smug attitude , the way he's supposly 25? Looks 33 years old. Disrespects a legend in Aldo with the worse joke or whatever you wanna call it . If max becomes champ In 145 consider that division for me dead

Supposedly 25? Are you implying he's not?
dummy

Back