Media Cannonier impressed by Chimaev: "Usman looked like a gorilla"

Hahaha, yeah, I don’t see a problem. Very primal. It was a good fight, very tactical, and dynamic. Nothing to see here. Both fighters looked solid.

I swear I didn't think for a second that the title might have a racist reference, and I find it silly that some people dwell on that.

In my ideal world anyone could freely come out with a statement like that because I think if one has one's heart in the right place and genuinely has no intention to offend then one can say anything, the problem is the malice of others who to raise controversy would do anything to further their own political agenda

Signed: a young white Italian

Fucking racist! I'm reporting this fighter to sherdog admins!

Behold, the duality of Sherdog

its always cringe to hear cannonier talk. argues with little girls about how great he is at fighter. then says "yeah i think i'd beat chimaev, but if you ask him that question im sure he thinks he'd beat me... and thats his opinion, which i can respect"

Excuse me, pardon me everyone
g3Q.gif

Dont mind me,
just passing by.......

Nobody thinks it's racist here as far as I can see.

So everyone getting worked up and throwing an imaginary debate with their "liberal" adversaries need to find something better to do with their time.

Nobody thinks it's racist here as far as I can see.

So everyone getting worked up and throwing an imaginary debate with their "liberal" adversaries need to find something better to do with their time.
I do remember when the liberal mediaValerieRoseanne.jpeg tried to cancel Rosanne and they got her took off the air just for making this comparison and it was just a spot on comparison..

Back