Canelo enrolls in year round testing

How you like that haters... :cool:

he's had ample time to flush his system, probably had some anonymous 3rd party testing on his own to verify, and now he's enrolling in year round, with no start date announced
<{vega}>

Last edited:
I knew you ain't got nothing left.
nothing left for what? i said it's good that he's enrolled, and i'm glad he is. if he stays enrolled, we can enjoy his fights without arguing if he was roided to the tits or not. i was a huge fan of pednelo before the clen bullshit, and it's disappointing as fuck that he failed.

but hey, here's what i got. i got a fighter who was not tested randomly, and failed a piss test the first time he was tested in mexico.

you got a guy that enrolled into a testing program (after pissing hot) in which he should've been for ages anyway, since he was both a WBC champ and contender, both of which require him to enter VADA CBP.

him being tested now does not mean he wasn't dirty before when he wasn't enrolled and still managed to piss clen, so all this bullshit about where the "haters" are is nothing but juvenile posturing. that was the point of my initial post.

nothing left for what? i said it's good that he's enrolled, and i'm glad he is. if he stays enrolled, we can enjoy his fights without arguing if he was roided to the tits or not. i was a huge fan of pednelo before the clen bullshit, and it's disappointing as fuck that he failed.

but hey, here's what i got. i got a fighter who was not tested randomly, and failed a piss test the first time he was tested in mexico.

you got a guy that enrolled into a testing program (after pissing hot) in which he should've been for ages anyway, since he was both a WBC champ and contender, both of which require him to enter VADA CBP.

him being tested now does not mean he wasn't dirty before when he wasn't enrolled and still managed to piss clen, so all this bullshit about where the "haters" are is nothing but juvenile posturing. that was the point of my initial post.

100% true. I personally believe the guy is trying to save face now, why didn’t he do this before when he should had ? It really is a shame the guys legacy will forever be in question now

Excellent news. This is exactly what I wanted Canelo and team to do. At least it shows that he at least cares about what his fans think.

he's had ample time to flush his system, probably had some anonymous 3rd party testing on his own to verify, and now he's enrolling in year round, with no start date announced
<{vega}>

I like the word "probably" in this post. Probably you had no idea how does it work.

Hey just curious on how consistent you are towards cheaters when Rousimar Palhares failed his ped test in Dec 16, 2015 I noticed you supported him without any request for him enrolling in year round testing for ADCC ..

Am I off the mark here or was this different for you?

I am not witch hunting here just trying to understand someone who has on surface level an inconsistent stance

I got your point and you still got nothing. I take the word of an expert anyday before what you believe...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/hoy/d...e-doping-de-canelo-lvarez-20180307-story.html

The result for Canelo was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 ng / ml.

Then, the 'Canelo' had less than 1 ng / ml, and still lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, it means that it was for eating flesh and that he is clean.

Thanks for trying.

100% true. I personally believe the guy is trying to save face now, why didn’t he do this before when he should had ? It really is a shame the guys legacy will forever be in question now

Why not all the boxers do this so you guys can be happy about it? because if he hadn't been positive of Clenbuterol he would still continue his regular life as the rest. Without being enroll on that type of program.

Yes, he's in that program right now with all the intention to prove people that he got nothing to hide. People around here is shitting on him for freaking "low levels of Clen" that he got by eating flesh...
He didn't ingest Clenbuterol pills for god sake !!

Is really his legacy stained for that ?? I don't think so.

Hey just curious on how consistent you are towards cheaters when Rousimar Palhares failed his ped test in Dec 16, 2015 I noticed you supported him without any request for him enrolling in year round testing for ADCC ..

I am not witch hunting here just trying to understand someone who has on surface level an inconsistent stance
<bball2><bball2><bball2>

I got your point and you still got nothing. I take the word of an expert anyday before what you believe...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/hoy/d...e-doping-de-canelo-lvarez-20180307-story.html

The result for Canelo was 0.6 to 0.8 nanograms per milliliter in the first, and 0.06 to 0.08 in the second.

If today I took a pill, the minimum dose of clenbuterol, which is 0.02 milligrams, means that when I take that pill I will have an amount of 20 ng / ml in the urine, and after 36 hours I will have 10 ng / ml, and after another 36 hours I will have 5 ng / ml.

Then, the 'Canelo' had less than 1 ng / ml, and still lower 3 days later, so it goes according to what is metabolism of clenbuterol, it is nothing, it means that it was for eating flesh and that he is clean.

Thanks for trying.

Why not all the boxers do this so you guys can be happy about it? because if he hadn't been positive of Clenbuterol he would still continue his regular life as the rest. Without being enroll on that type of program.

Yes, he's in that program right now with all the intention to prove people that he got nothing to hide. People around here is shitting on him for freaking "low levels of Clen" that he got by eating flesh...

Ummm yea it is stained whether it was tainted meat,steroids or whatever. The fact is he tested positive this is undisputed and IF big IF wasn’t steroids then his legacy takes a hit for being so ducking stupid to eat meat that is widely known to be contaminated when you are a millionaire athlete with a staff and nutritionists at your service.... and it would be relatively easy for him to get meat from some other place should he desire so. Of course he’s in the program now trying to save his legacy, this would be the logical thing to do... like I said I resent him for ruining one of the biggest rematches in recent history but more so for putting a BIG ? Mark on his legacy and I say that as a boxing fan

Ummm yea it is stained whether it was tainted meat,steroids or whatever.

The fact is he tested positive this is undisputed and IF big IF wasn’t steroids then his legacy takes a hit for being so ducking stupid to eat meat that is widely known to be contaminated when you are a millionaire athlete with a staff and nutritionists at your service.... and it would be relatively easy for him to get meat from some other place should he desire so. Of course he’s in the program now trying to save his legacy, this would be the logical thing to do... like I said I resent him for ruining one of the biggest rematches in recent history but more so for putting a BIG ? Mark on his legacy and I say that as a boxing fan

Lol, so because, he got money, he doesn't have the right to eat at his home in Guadalajara... He certainly got some risk for eating in Mexico but he also got the opportunity to prove that he's clean.
If you guys are gonna stick on the fact that 0.8 levels of clenbuterol are helping him in some way and that is enough to believe that he's cheateing or whatever because of that... is up to you.

Thanks for trying.

Informative, thank you.

Ummm yea it is stained whether it was tainted meat,steroids or whatever. The fact is he tested positive this is undisputed and IF big IF wasn’t steroids then his legacy takes a hit for being so ducking stupid to eat meat that is widely known to be contaminated when you are a millionaire athlete with a staff and nutritionists at your service.... and it would be relatively easy for him to get meat from some other place should he desire so. Of course he’s in the program now trying to save his legacy, this would be the logical thing to do... like I said I resent him for ruining one of the biggest rematches in recent history but more so for putting a BIG ? Mark on his legacy and I say that as a boxing fan

His legacy isn't going to be hurt by looking dumb for eating meat. Boxer's already look dumb all the time, how smart do you think boxers are supposed to be outside of a ring in the first place? They beat the fuck outta each other for a living.

Informative, thank you.

His legacy isn't going to be hurt by looking dumb for eating meat. Boxer's already look dumb all the time, how smart do you think boxers are supposed to be outside of a ring in the first place? They beat the fuck outta each other for a living.
Good point.

yeah, and if you take 2g and get tested a month later, you will have 20ng / ml in the urine. what's your point? that the low dose of clen means he coulnd't have possibly be using it intentionally? he failed the first fucking test. if he was clean on monday and dirty with an extremely low dosage on tuesday, i'd get your point. but he wasn't. he was dirty the first time they tested him.

Thanks for trying.
oh the ironing.

ADCC doesn't test jack shit, for anyone. it's also a grappling competition. they don't knock eachother unconscious with their fists, so i'm a bit more lenient when it comes to the roidmonkeys. and i never supported the dirty fucker for failing tests, or holding on to shit when his opponents tapped. but if you must know, i must have a hundred posts here bitching about how he should be banned from both mma and grappling competition for a bunch of reasons.

i find it hilarious that you would go and dig through my posts looking for inconsistencies. i can help you out right here: i'm sure there were many. i've been on this forum for 13 years, i'm absolutely certain that i've posted some incredibly stupid shit. but that doesn't exactly invalidate my arguments in this case, does it? maybe you could try addressing my point, instead of trying for some bush league character assassination.

when people were shitting on canelo prior to the golovkin fight, i thought you were a sensible guy. turns out you're just a sad little man, who happens to be a disturbingly delusional fan of canelo. enjoy sipping through the rest of my 13k posts.

Informative, thank you.

Mmm this isn’t being dumb like 1 plus 1 equals 3... god knows there’s plenty of that in boxing, this is dumb as in you tested positive for steroids which could had been easily avoided and thus he ended up leaving a huge question mark on it ... he can join the program, he can go back to church, he can pray at night.... at the end of the day he tested positive and we will never know if he was ever clean or not, that’s taking a huge shit on your legacy

Lol, so because, he got money, he doesn't have the right to eat at his home in Guadalajara... He certainly got some risk for eating in Mexico but he also got the opportunity to prove that he's clean.
If you guys are gonna stick on the fact that 0.8 levels of clenbuterol are helping him in some way and that is enough to believe that he's cheateing or whatever because of that... is up to you.

He has the right to eat anywhere.... however when the meat in your country is famous for being tainted with all sorts of shit in it which has caused problems for other athletes .... don’t you think you should be a little cautious about what you eat and ingest?? Specially since you had a fight coming up... like I said fishy as hell... you’re either on steroids or very stupid either one is not good lol

Yeah Amir, that’s why you lost. Not your tendency to fall asleep mid fight. I see Khan is still blaming everyone but himself for his rollercoaster career.

It wasn't the real Amir Khan. Kids today create parody accounts on Twitter and make jokes. The Twitter handle is @deludedkhan which fits your description of him.

It wasn't the real Amir Khan. Kids today create parody accounts on Twitter and make jokes. The Twitter handle is @deludedkhan which fits your description of him.

Haha that's great that someone made that account.

Back