Canelo enrolls in year round testing

Better late than never, I guess. Hopefully this paves the way to the rematch in September.

Better late than never, I guess. Hopefully this paves the way to the rematch in September.

Fingers crossed. Good move anyway.

Wow, first the hair folicle test comes back negative, now this voluntary year round testing, I can see Abel Sanchez starting to sweat!

Smoke and mirrors
We know how curropt the testing is.

What he needs to do is have 24/7 surveillance where we all can verify anything less is just bs

And the fans will not rest

"BREAKING: Canelo test positive for PEDs" incoming

A step in the right direction for Canelo.

<mma4>

How you like that haters... :cool:
giphy.gif

Losing pu
Smoke and mirrors

What he needs to do is have 24/7 surveillance where we all can verify anything less is just bs

He needs a micro camera installed in his mouth and rectum to insure no dirty meat, or any of Oscar's kitchen utensils, are inserted.

Smoke and mirrors

How you like that haters... :cool:

Wow, first the hair folicle test comes back negative, now this voluntary year round testing, I can see Abel Sanchez starting to sweat!

LOL @ you acting as if this proves he was somehow unjustly accused of being a cheating shit.

i've stated all along that he's a cheater and should enroll into year round testing if he doesn't want every future victory to be tainted. this is the right step to take, and i'm glad he took it. it will make it a lot easier for me to enjoy his fights. but @Marc A, ejaculating over it as if it's some vindication for your endless white knighting of pednelo doesn't really make sense. this doesn't invalidate the past, he still pissed dirty. it just gives us good reason to believe he'll be clean the next time he fights.

I think there are more fans being haters here than the haters that are being targeted.

Kind of missing the point about something that should be optimistic born from an episode of heavily suspicious behaviour.

LOL @ you acting as if this proves he was somehow unjustly accused of being a cheating shit.

i've stated all along that he's a cheater and should enroll into year round testing if he doesn't want every future victory to be tainted. this is the right step to take, and i'm glad he took it. it will make it a lot easier for me to enjoy his fights. but @Marc A, ejaculating over it as if it's some vindication for your endless white knighting of pednelo doesn't really make sense. this doesn't invalidate the past, he still pissed dirty. it just gives us good reason to believe he'll be clean the next time he fights.

I have seen your comments towards Canelo in the past. Seriously, you're just full of shit.

I act like Canelo is actually clean and ready to prove to anyone that he isn't got nothing to hide about shit allegations by enrolling himself in that program.

I give zero fucks about you thinking that Canelo is a cheater, cause right now you basically got nothing on him than 0.8 levels of Clen to judge him, that's it, and that tells me how full of shit you are.

FYI, nothing invalidates the past, as long as it actually has some solid argument within. But, since his results were clean in the last test (the capilar test), we can turn the page for good.

I have seen your comments towards Canelo in the past. Seriously, you're just full of shit.

I act like Canelo is actually clean and ready to prove to anyone that he isn't got nothing to hide about shit allegations by enrolling himself in that program.

I give zero fucks about you thinking that Canelo is a cheater, cause right now you basically got nothing on him than 0.8 levels of Clen to judge him, that's it, and that tells me how full of shit you are.

FYI, nothing invalidates the past, as long as it actually has some solid argument within. But, since his results were clean in the last test (the capilar test), we can turn the page for good.
you didn't actually read the post you replied to, did you?

Back