Canadian Man Acquitted on Charges for Yelling FHRITP at Reporter

Haha, bitch is salty about missing out on a payday. “I was soooooo E M O T I O N A L L Y distressed” fuck off.

"In his closing remarks, the judge said this doesn't mean people are free to yell it whenever they want and also suggested Canada could add emotional disturbance to the list of what constitutes a public disturbance."

Criminal charges for hurt feelings? Oh hell no!

"In his closing remarks, the judge said this doesn't mean people are free to yell it whenever they want and also suggested Canada could add emotional disturbance to the list of what constitutes a public disturbance."

Criminal charges for hurt feelings? Oh hell no!

Weird times we live in, where people's feelings are so important and where the virtual world of the internet / social media are so important.

If we let people legally choose their gender based on feelings, why not make it a criminal offense to hurt said feelings ?

I mean where do we draw the line between tangible reality and feelings that are per definition subjective ?

Is insulting a criminal act, now ? What is an insult, anyways ?

This ultra humanist phase of history is so fucking gay and annoying.

She may have lost in real court but will still win at the human rights tribunal. This isn’t over yet. This guy will be bankrupted and sent to re-education camp.

Yea Canada fucks free speech in the ass.

Weird times we live in, where people's feelings are so important and where the virtual world of the internet / social media are so important.

If we let people legally choose their gender based on feelings, why not make it a criminal offense to hurt said feelings ?

I mean where do we draw the line between tangible reality and feelings that are per definition subjective ?

Is insulting a criminal act, now ? What is an insult, anyways ?

This ultra humanist phase of history is so fucking gay and annoying.
What is an insult? It can be anything and everything that makes a person feel uncomfortable. From uncomfortable truths to uncomfortable questions, those who "think" with their feelings (we all do to a certain degree, but that's besides the point) can take offense at anything. All this bullshit comes from political correctness.

What is an insult? It can be anything and everything that makes a person feel uncomfortable. From uncomfortable truths to uncomfortable questions, those who "think" with their feelings (we all do to a certain degree, but that's besides the point) can take offense at anything. All this bullshit comes from political correctness.

Precisely. And looking at what makes people uncomfortable these days, lol.

Fuck this gay earth.

She's hot
HEATHER-GILLIS.jpg
Q-shQC0M_400x400.jpeg

Back