Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

cool. wont come anywhere near solving the problem we're talking about.

HeavierBurden.jpg

also, many are predicting life expectancy to decrease, despite advancing medical tech. we have sick care, not preventative healthcare. degenerative diseases are INCREASINGLY a problem for more developed countries.
That’s because you’re all fat. Don’t be fat and don’t smoke.

Nah. He'll just change the citizenship laws to fast track them so he gets 3 million more votes.
This is hilarious because this is what umno-malaysia's ruling party-does during election period. Giving out citizenships to tens of thousands of illegal inmigrants(Bangladeshis or any 3rd world muslims) to retain power.

There are plenty of jobs. God forbid these immigrants come here and take welfare from the people whos were born here and have a god given right to it!

Good for trudeau.

There's at least one contradiction in there.

cool. wont come anywhere near solving the problem we're talking about.

HeavierBurden.jpg

also, many are predicting life expectancy to decrease, despite advancing medical tech. we have sick care, not preventative healthcare. degenerative diseases are INCREASINGLY a problem for more developed countries.

Yeah but that pic would imply that we are already absolutely fucked now in 2020. Yet western governments are writing surpluses.

I think it was last year, Germany made like a 20 billions surplus.

Japan seems to be doing pretty fine in terms of GDP/capita and standard of living.

Don't believe all these fuckin neo-liberal lies. Population growth is not a prerequisite for survival, especially since most industrial jobs will be robotised in 20 years.

Yeah but that pic would imply that we are already absolutely fucked now in 2020. Yet western governments are writing surpluses.

I think it was last year, Germany made like a 20 billions surplus.

Japan seems to be doing pretty fine in terms of GDP/capita and standard of living.

Don't believe all these fuckin neo-liberal lies. Population growth is not a prerequisite for survival, especially since most industrial jobs will be robotised in 20 years.

I'm almost convinced that the immigrant/refugee gamble is some rich/elite game where they bet on where the murderous dicks are gonna end up.

I'm almost convinced that the immigrant/refugee gamble is some rich/elite game where they bet on where the murderous dicks are gonna end up.

In any case it is good for corporations that get a supply of cheap workers and can sell their goods back to them. And political parties that market themselves to immigrants.

For the ordinary citizen ? Not so much.

Ponzi scheme immigration to pay for a growing elderly population isn' t really a long term solution.

I got an impaired driving ticket 10 years ago (In the U.S.) and I'm not allowed to set foot in Canada again for the rest of my life. I live really close to the border and 70% of my lineage is French Canadian. I realize that it's my dumb ass fault for breaking the law, but it's kind of a slap in the face that they'll irresponsibly let all of these refuges/immigrants in without even so much as a background check and house cloth and feed them, yet they are strict on their neighbors who try and enter their country just for a visit.

Last edited:
I got an impaired driving ticket 10 years ago (In the U.S.) and am not allowed to set foot in Canada again for the rest of my life. I live really close to the border and 70% of my lineage is French Canadian. I realize that it's my dumb ass fault for breaking the law, but it's kind of a slap in the face that they'll irresponsibly let all of these refuges/immigrants in without even so much as a background check, yet they are strict on their neighbors who try and enter their country for a visit.

Meh, you're white, you stole this land, you don't belong here.

21gzjv.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the vast majority of Canadian immigrants are actually from Asia (namely Phillipines and China), not from Muslim majority countries. Muslim immigrants do not make up an insignificant chunk of immigrants, but the perception that immigrant automatically means Muslim is utterly false.

Justin Trudeau's family vacation on Aga Khan's island (which he tried to keep secret) was found to be unethical. His punishment was to do his favorite thing which is to apologize.

Trudeau 'sorry' for violating conflict laws with visits to Aga Khan's island

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologized for his actions after the federal ethics watchdog found he violated some provisions of the Conflict of Interest Act when he vacationed on a private island owned by the Aga Khan last Christmas season and took a private helicopter to get there.

He also promised to check with the ethics commissioner before booking holidays.

"I'm sorry I didn't, and in the future I will be clearing all my family vacations with the commissioner," he told reporters on Wednesday.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but the vast majority of Canadian immigrants are actually from Asia (namely Phillipines and China), not from Muslim majority countries. Muslim immigrants do not make up an insignificant chunk of immigrants, but the perception that immigrant automatically means Muslim is utterly false.

I have never heard anybody complain about Filipino immigrants. Is there any backlash to Filipino immigration in Canada? Where I live, Filipinos tend to be model American citizens (obviously that's a generalization).

People attack "multiculturalism" by basically going after Muslims and illegal Hispanic immigrants (who they mostly have never met one). But somehow they ignore all the immigrants who have done great things for our societies.

I have never heard anybody complain about Filipino immigrants. Is there any backlash to Filipino immigration in Canada? Where I live, Filipinos tend to be model American citizens (obviously that's a generalization).

People attack "multiculturalism" by basically going after Muslims and illegal Hispanic immigrants (who they mostly have never met one). But somehow they ignore all the immigrants who have done great things for our societies.

Aside from the foreign investment by Chinese in our real estate market, you never hear any backlash against Asians. The backlash against immigrants is predominantly against Muslims. I'm not an Islam apologist, but it's objectively true that there's more violence against Muslims by Canadians than the other way around (in Canada).

Back