Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

On Trudeaus card, he has 12 pictures of his family. No "Merry Christmas". He has the Happy Holidays line on the card. Not a shred of anything Christmas.

Then watch when it comes to Ramadan (particularly the end)

This guy needs to be punted.

Last edited:
I just dared to look at this channel. Should I even post it?

Good video.

With one exception - his use of anti-Semitic is way off base. Calling out Israel for their bullshit is about as anti-Semitic as calling out Islam for the same.

I'm from Alberta just like @pcptornado. I hope to one day say I live in the Western Republic of Canada when Eastern and Western Canada finally separate.

f783794f354e1b98d967cc0ca179c50c11cdb871.gif

alberta_flag.gif

36ee236cf7304e70f605b93a6d08f559.jpg
Not going to happen. You guys have to keep Quebec afloat.

Canada needs to seriously consider temporarily banning foreigners from entering Canada to leach off of our social services. Muslims from Somalia, Iraq, Syria etc are all receiving free assistance and are getting put into the very few affordable housing that exists in provinces such as British Columbia, over hard working Canadians who were born here. What is happening here is a crime, and these people are a cancer to our society. In Canada if you’re a vet? Fuck yourself. Are you a senior who payed taxes here your entire life ? Fuck yourself. Oh but you’re a Muslim immigrant who offers nothing to our country ? Of course, it’s all yours ! This is reality

I have seen things here in the last week that have especially infuriated me. I’m not going to bother listing them, but it’s unacceptable what these scum get away with here.

It’s a shame nothing will ever be done however, for as long as the liberals or ndp are in power.

I never thought I would need to make an actual thread over this, as most posters who know me in the wr know how I feel about this. But it’s getting to that point that it should be pointed out.

Cancer to our society. For those who feel this way you’re definitely not alone. Fuck these pieces of scum

I think we in the west need an economic collapse.

its the demographic of this population that will be problematic.

more old people taking from the system than young people adding in = economic disaster

japan and italy are experiencing the beginnings of this now. by some measures, japan already has "zero population growth."

There has to be jobs for those new immigrants. You cant just plonk a million people into a nation while using a graph that doesnt actuallly show jobs lost through the decades.

There has to be jobs for those new immigrants. You cant just plonk a million people into a nation while using a graph that doesnt actuallly show jobs lost through the decades.

there is welfare, not everybody needs to work

There is no doubt that this policy is a 'fuck you' reaction to Trump from the Canadian establishment. Leftists are lunatics.

If he doesn't lose in 2019 then I don't know if he will ever lose.

Why wont people realize: nepotism in politics is NEVER GOOD!

He s not loosing anytime soon.

He has a monopole on minorities and leftists due to his constant PR.

He figured out that you don't even need to talk to "Canadians" if you talk to minorities separately.

Let in millions of people who will vote liberal.

That's what the next whatever years of Trudeau will be. Hopefully one term

Wouldn't it be better if Canada sent their military abroad to wipe out the bad guys so the refugees can stay at their own homeland?

Wouldn't it be better if Canada sent their military abroad to wipe out the bad guys so the refugees can stay at their own homeland?

Would be better if Canada didn't spend or send a military anywhere

Are they insane? Australia is 25 mil basically but our immigrant/refugee intake is capped at about 200,000 (and many are calling it to be lowered). At 35 mil Canada wants to do 1,000,000? (Well, 450,000 per year). Dayum.

Last edited:
Hussen said immigration drives innovation and strengthens the economy

They're not even trying to sell this as a humanitarian effort and refugees anymore. Calling them immigrants now and talking about pensions and shit.

Back in 2015/16 leftist groupthink was all about refugees, now they don't give a fuck and are revealing their true motives. Left voting demographic and dubious "economic" reasons which aren't working in Germany/Sweden.

Can you imagine that, importing third worlders, giving them a roof over their head and welfare, illiterate housewife staying at home just popping out babies. They don't care what you think or want, they're gonna do it and it's impossible to turn back the clock once their inside the country because of human rights laws. Where's the roof over the heads and money for native poors? This is what Hillary and friends want for USA.

4l3T8tO.gif

On Trudeaus card, he has 12 pictures of his family. No "Merry Christmas". He has the Happy Holidays line on the card. Not a shred of anything Christmas.

Then watch when it comes to Ramadan (particularly the end)

This guy needs to be punted.

Trudeau is definitely one of those psychopaths who practices crying in front of the mirror.

are thre not jobs for immigrants in the US?

idk about canada, but they have the same looming problem with elderly support ratio.

70 is the line today, might push that to 75 if medical science comes far enough. Once they’re mentally checked out they’re a dnr.

cool. wont come anywhere near solving the problem we're talking about.

HeavierBurden.jpg

also, many are predicting life expectancy to decrease, despite advancing medical tech. we have sick care, not preventative healthcare. degenerative diseases are INCREASINGLY a problem for more developed countries.

There are plenty of jobs. God forbid these immigrants come here and take welfare from the people whos were born here and have a god given right to it!

Good for trudeau.

Back