can you name a baby anything?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Say you wanted to name your kid something super vulgar or inappropriate. Would this be allowed? I don't have kids im just wondering. Can protective services step in? I

Say you wanted to name your kid something super vulgar or inappropriate. Would this be allowed? I don't have kids im just wondering. Can protective services step in? I

I, what? You have me hanging.

Some asshole trying to name his kid Adolf Hitler Smith or something like that and i think it was denied.

This thread reminds me of that woman who's name is Marijuana Pepsi Sawyer. She still ended up with a good job as a college counselor despite her fucked up name.

091231-marijuna-pepsi-hmed-7a.grid-6x2.jpg

http://www.today.com/id/34641678/ns...arijuana-pepsi-will-see-you-now/#.WNx5s6K1vIU

i really thought of naming my dog something really innapropriate that would trigger people when i yell his name in the dog park or on walks.

I swear I am not making this up, when I was working in Detroit I came across a man whose first name was "General Robert E. Lee", the really bizarre thing was the guy was an African American.

I swear I am not making this up, when I was working in Detroit I came across a man whose first name was "General Robert E. Lee", the really bizarre thing was the guy was an African American.
But was he a general though?

It made news a few years ago about a boy named Hitler and the bakery refused to put his name on a cake.

Back