can you name a baby anything?

You can name it Anything if you want but will the last name be?

It made news a few years ago about a boy named Hitler and the bakery refused to put his name on a cake.

I remember that, it was in New Jersey near Philadelphia. Being a self conscious Jewish guy, I always get nervous when I see someone born after World War II named Adolph.

Your potential dog names are Too Hot For Sherdog.
nah i put the ammount of :eek:'s needed for the words. but didnt bother putting the words. trickery at its finest!

nah i put the ammount of :eek:'s needed for the words. but didnt bother putting the words. trickery at its finest!
post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

My uncle was in the forces and served in Sierra Leone in the early 80s. It was common for children there to be named after what was being played on the radio when they were born. He was introduced to someone called "BBC World Service".

i really thought of naming my dog something really innapropriate that would trigger people when i yell his name in the dog park or on walks.
my dog that passed in Dec. (RIP Dakota) had to stay at the Humane Society (I worked there a few days) until I could take him home. I had already had a dog named Dakota that passed a few years earlier named Dakota so I wanted to change the name. I thought it would be funny to name him Parveaux (pronounced Parvo, like the disease). But when I put his name on the kennel door people thought he had Parvo and were freaking out because he was by all the other dogs. Eventually, I just kept it as Dakota

also, my wife is from Panama. She says a lot of the indians in the mountains name their kids after famous Americans. there are a lot of Michael Jordan's, George Washington's, Tiger Wood's, etc.

I'm going to name my son @Zer

I just hope he'll always remain as my son after

You cant do that here, government has to approve the name.

I wish they were tougher on dumb ass names. Nothing rustles my jimmies more than retards that disregard phonetics. Abcd is not pronounced "Abssidy" you mother fucks!

I think it was an episode of freakonomics where i heard about a guy that named his two sons "winner" and "loser."

Oddly enough, Loser grew up to be very successful while winner had a decent criminal record.

Edit: source
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-school-burglary-case-criminal-justice-system

Also i once interviewed a girl named Latrina. Her dumb fuck parents must not have known what a latrine was.

Back