Can you imagine EA UFC 3 game without Goldy?

You guys must suck at the game. The clinch is slightly op, but it's a solid game. Only ppl who call the game trash really blow at the clinch and ground game from what I see.
Wrong. I know how to play in the clinch and ground, it's about managing your stamina, being patient and reversing, however unlike undisputed 3, if you get taken down by someone like DC, not only is it incredibly difficult to defend his transitions if the other player knows what they're doing, but he also has these ridiculous perks that stop your stamina going up as fast etc. Game is a garbage joke tool for marketing their fighters to casuals. That's why all the stats are fucked and Mir has like 92 stand up

I like UFC 2 but it is nowhere near as good as Undisputed 3, one of my fav games ever let alone ufc game. the animations for the clinch, ground game, tds, punches and kicks were all spot on. each fighter had their own moves, no reebok shorts and it felt very realistic in spite of being an arcade. Pride mode was sweeet too. EA should've just enhanced the graphic engine and the roster while recycling the controls and animations for the ground/grappling
image_2011_10_26_18_26_13.jpg
Totally agree. UFC Undisputed 3 was the best UFC game ever made by far, I love it and still have it for PS3. Its a great game overall and better than the EA UFC games in my opinion. I love the Pride mode too, the only UFC game to ever have it. I wish there was a way or hack to play UFC Undisputed 3 on PS4.. that would be awesome!. the EA games don't do it for me, although the 2nd is better than their 1st one.

I think the game is already in production so yeah it will probably be a mixture of Joe, Anik, Stann and Cormier.

Totally agree. UFC Undisputed 3 was the best UFC game ever made by far, I love it and still have it for PS3. Its a great game overall and better than the EA UFC games in my opinion. I love the Pride mode too, the only UFC game to ever have it. I wish there was a way or hack to play UFC Undisputed 3 on PS4.. that would be awesome!. the EA games don't do it for me, although the 2nd is better than their 1st one.
Yeah the second one is a huge improvement from the first. Huge roster.The first one was just terrible. Graphic wise, however, they are both great. The animations / gameplay are the problem.

The UFC game are so garbage. The stand up is fun but you can fight pretty much the same way with all the fighter.

I hope they will make Fight Night Champion 2. The first one is by far the best and most realistic fighting game I've ever played
Except they changed the blocking and no parrying. Actually Fight Night Round 3 is the best. The blocking was more realistic, you could parry, and each fighter had a special move that they actually did in real life. Fight Night Champion has no parry and the blocking system is watered down. Your block works for body and head so its more about timing where as the old ones, you had to actually choose to block the body or head and it was more difficult.

UFC Undisputed 3 is where its at. Pride mode with Bas and Ranallo commentating is great. Plus I think the character design and movement looked better. I still think grappling is just impossible to pull off in a video game because its about sensitivity as opposed to impact like striking.

Also, Ive never played the EA UFC games but Ive watched the videos on youtube and its looks shitty. I think the characters look better in Undisputed 3 but the main thing is the movement looks very sloppy. Not to mention the kicking is high exaggerated, seems like everyone can throw TKD kicks.

Last edited:
I've been waiting on the new Fight Night game forever. That last fight from Fight Night Champion is by far the most infuriating 'boss' mission I've ever played in 15-20 years of gaming.
Thats one thing I actually really enjoyed was the story mode. But the blocking in Champion was dumbed down. The older ones you had to press block and actually choose body or head which made it more difficult. Champion all you have to do is time the block button and it blocks where ever the opponent strikes. Also, no parrying and the even got rid of the special move which were actual punches that each individual boxer were known for.

The better question is why even bother making another UFC game given how poor they have been selling.

UFC Undisputed 3 is where its at. Pride mode with Bas and Ranallo commentating is great. Plus I think the character design and movement looked better. I still think grappling is just impossible to pull off in a video game because its about sensitivity as opposed to impact like striking.

Also, Ive never played the EA UFC games but Ive watched the videos on youtube and its looks shitty. I think the characters look better in Undisputed 3 but the main thing is the movement looks very sloppy. Not to mention the kicking is high exaggerated, seems like everyone can throw TKD kicks.

grappling will not be accurate in a video game until we have some kind of crazy VR shit 30 years from now

The grappling in both games sucks massive dick, but the clinch work in both games are actually surprisingly accurate in comparison to the ground game

The thing that irks me the most about EA UFC 2 (i have 600+ hours in it, its a fun game just objectively bad) is that the animations for grappling are fucking retarded. You wanna go for a 2nd underhook? your character will spend 20 seconds SHOWING that he's going to do it first. There's nothing fluid about the grappling, its literal stuck in the mud garbage.

the striking is retarded because they have it set up so that single shots barely do damage and the only way to really KO somebody is doing crazy unrealistic Tekken combos.. Meaning everybody on the roster fights the same way standing up. Parry, jabcrossBodyshot highjack KO

parrying the way it works in the game is retarded in general.. you have a 50/50 shot to get a free hit that does extra damage any time somebody throws a strike

No. I truly can't imagine that video game without him
because I'm a grown ass man, I train UFC irl and I don't play video games like a fucking chump

You guys must suck at the game. The clinch is slightly op, but it's a solid game. Only ppl who call the game trash really blow at the clinch and ground game from what I see.

Eh? I won most of my fights in both EA UFC 1 and 2 and I used to dominate on the ground. In EA UFC 2 going to clinch was almost a sure win.

And yeah, I think EA's efforts have been shit as fuck. I eventually traded EA UFC 2 in. Afterwards I played UFC3 again and damn that game is so far ahead of what EA are doing.

I can't wait for EA to add facial animation to the new UFC game like they did with Mass Effect Andromeda. Would up the comedy factor of hte game by 800%.

Not like the game isn't already comedy gold as it is.

LHCvGPA.gif
Is that 205 Roy Nelson? Lol, only in a video game

I like UFC 2 but it is nowhere near as good as Undisputed 3, one of my fav games ever let alone ufc game. the animations for the clinch, ground game, tds, punches and kicks were all spot on. each fighter had their own moves, no reebok shorts and it felt very realistic in spite of being an arcade. Pride mode was sweeet too. EA should've just enhanced the graphic engine and the roster while recycling the controls and animations for the ground/grappling
Undisputed 3 in pride mode was the best fight game ever conceived bar none. THQ simply couldn't get their shit together, the created the best game ever, and the servers with downtown 80% of the time. Was really a shame.

EA UFC is fucking trash. Good for learning process but once you understand the mechanics it becomes trash.

After a couple months of playing I dropped it and went back to Undisputed and Fight Night Champions.

i dont play that garbage of a joke mma game

The striking part is pretty good. The rest is bullshit tho.

Just give it back to thq Fuck the ea ones suck

THQ doesn't exist anymore, unfortunately. I fucking hate EA.

The UFC game are so garbage. The stand up is fun but you can fight pretty much the same way with all the fighter.

I hope they will make Fight Night Champion 2. The first one is by far the best and most realistic fighting game I've ever played

I literally have a 95% win percentage and I say the game is TRASH (1000+ fights)

Stand-up is whack btw .. get rid of combos

They really need to fix the lag especially

I liked rd3 more

It really is a shitty game.

Too arcadey.

UFC 3 striking was much better, but the ground game was total trash also.

EA can go fuck themselves. Biggest money grubbing whores in gaming.

Also, the last UFC game sucked. I bought that shit on sale and was still pissed for what I had to pay for it.

I can't wait for EA to add facial animation to the new UFC game like they did with Mass Effect Andromeda. Would up the comedy factor of hte game by 800%.

Not like the game isn't already comedy gold as it is.

LHCvGPA.gif

The better question is why even bother making another UFC game given how poor they have been selling.

Eh? I won most of my fights in both EA UFC 1 and 2 and I used to dominate on the ground. In EA UFC 2 going to clinch was almost a sure win.

And yeah, I think EA's efforts have been shit as fuck. I eventually traded EA UFC 2 in. Afterwards I played UFC3 again and damn that game is so far ahead of what EA are doing.

Undisputed 3 in pride mode was the best fight game ever conceived bar none. THQ simply couldn't get their shit together, the created the best game ever, and the servers with downtown 80% of the time. Was really a shame.

THQ games were better.

EA UFC is fucking trash. Good for learning process but once you understand the mechanics it becomes trash.

After a couple months of playing I dropped it and went back to Undisputed and Fight Night Champions.

Rose tinted glasses. I loved Undisputed 3 as well but I played it the other day and it looks terrible now. It's nowhere as good as I remember.

Everyone hating EA UFC 2 suck at it and are the guys that I make rage quit.

Rose tinted glasses. I loved Undisputed 3 as well but I played it the other day and it looks terrible now. It's nowhere as good as I remember.

Everyone hating EA UFC 2 suck at it and are the guys that I make rage quit.
You can't polish a turd.

You can't beat someone that doesn't play it, I bet you just spam wheelkick over and over.

Back