Can we stop this narrative that khabib is some stone cold killer from some Russian hood

Did he really cry after he lost? First round KO confirmed.

<{Heymansnicker}>

One would think an alleged "D1 Wrestler" would have enough going on in their life that they wouldn't need to troll online to get attention and latch onto another man's success for their own personal self-worth.

One would think an alleged "D1 Wrestler" would have enough going on in their life that they wouldn't need to troll online to get attention and latch onto another man's success for their own personal self-worth.
This thread has nothing to do with another man's success

I was laughing so hard I wrote me twice. My bad. But IRTS okay. I know better than to double down on my mistakes like a jackass. And didn't you mean "you're" or "yore." Or are you actually learning something? Your ability to use a computer impresses me. Keep chugging little guy. GED is within your reach.

Irts indeed

lol. Nobody's perfect. I'm close though. Just remember I didn't start this idiocy...

FIxed it for you. Keep studying junior. ;)

<28>

Seems to me Khabib makes you feel like less of a man.

He grew up working out in a gym in a multi use building his dad bought with cash. His dad drove him around to expensive tournaments where they wore headgear and pads like a soccer mom. His dad could afford renting bears for him to fuck around with on weekends. So let's just stop this story that he grew up in some war torn Dagestan hood fighting in the streets for food like Aldo. He had a pampered upbringing and is not mentally tough as showed when he lost in sambo snd cried.

Its an act, much like "street tough" Alvarez and guys like perry and Stephens, it's all an act

0tbxlo3jxh801.gif

Lol khabib was doing karate tournaments like your local mcdojo dweeb in the states. Conor had to fight to escape poverty, khabin could have never fought and taken over his father's cash bought gym

conors mummy and girlfriend were paying his way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back