Can we stop this narrative that khabib is some stone cold killer from some Russian hood

Conor will have KO’d him before 3 minutes goes by.

You better pray, that's the only way he can win. He has to knock Khabib COLD early.

If Khabib grabs hold of him before that, its already over.

You don’t need that comma
Not sure if you're truly an idiot or just an asshole. You gave me me a good chuckle this morning though. Carry on. The world needs minimum wage workers. See you at McDonalds dude. Don't forget my fries.

He grew up working out in a gym in a multi use building his dad bought with cash. His dad drove him around to expensive tournaments where they wore headgear and pads like a soccer mom. His dad could afford renting bears for him to fuck around with on weekends. So let's just stop this story that he grew up in some war torn Dagestan hood fighting in the streets for food like Aldo. He had a pampered upbringing and is not mentally tough as showed when he lost in sambo snd cried.

Its an act, much like "street tough" Alvarez and guys like perry and Stephens, it's all an act

no, we must keep the illusion that all russian fighters are these emotionless monsters who are far superior to western fighters.. (*see* - the joe rogan podcast - for further genetic "bro science" on the matter).. It helps sell PPVs

reality... Russia has the same amount of UFC champions are Australia.....

You better pray, that's the only way he can win. He has to knock Khabib COLD early.

If Khabib grabs hold of him before that, its already over.

What makes you think he’ll be able to get inside and push Conor back? Almost nobody has been able to do it and those that did would fucking kill Khabib on the feet, too. Khabib’s short bursts are not going to help him here and neither is desperate, telegraphed TD’s. He’s going leap right into a counter left in the first. Watch.

Not sure if you're truly an idiot or just an asshole. You gave me me a good chuckle this morning though. Carry on. The world needs minimum wage workers. See you at McDonalds dude. Don't forget my fries.
<21>

This post is riddled with mistakes and errors.
If English is your second language just admit it irts okay.

<21>

This post is riddled with mistakes and errors.
If English is your second language just admit it irts okay.
I was laughing so hard I wrote me twice. My bad. But IRTS okay. I know better than to double down on my mistakes like a jackass. And didn't you mean "you're" or "yore." Or are you actually learning something? Your ability to use a computer impresses me. Keep chugging little guy. GED is within your reach.

Last edited:
Lol khabib was doing karate tournaments like your local mcdojo dweeb in the states. Conor had to fight to escape poverty, khabin could have never fought and taken over his father's cash bought gym
Conor went to private school

Both Khabib and Conor are fake gangster.

Khabib, from what I can tell, is more like Tiger Woods or the Williams sisters, raised by a domineering parent to focus their entire life on that parents chosen sport.

How does that translate into dealing with adversity? Well, Woods and Williams sisters seem to have done all right for themselves.

There is no question that growing up in Dagestan is a tougher experience than growing up in Ireland. But there is also no question that Khabibs record is padded out with nobodies to a much greater extant than Conors.

I was laughing so hard I wrote me twice. My bad. But IRTS okay. I know better than to double down on my mistakes like a jackass. And didn't you mean "you're" or "yore." Or are you actually learning something? You're ability to use a computer impresses me. Keep chugging little guy. GED is within your reach.
Irts indeed

What makes you think he’ll be able to get inside and push Conor back? Almost nobody has been able to do it and those that did would fucking kill Khabib on the feet, too. Khabib’s short bursts are not going to help him here and neither is desperate, telegraphed TD’s. He’s going leap right into a counter left in the first. Watch.
Literally every fight in the UFC he has at least gotten ahold of other than Aldo.

~DaViD~

he's privileged. are you surprised? he always has sought out great training and great challenges. i bet it's pretty expensive training with AKA too. no one is saying Khabib is going to win because he's poor. he's going to win because he's a more serious fighter and he's amongst the very best to have ever competed.

Literally every fight in the UFC he has at least gotten ahold of other than Aldo.

~DaViD~

And Khabib has been hit at least once in every fight. Doesn’t mean Conor will for sure KO him, so Conor being clinched or almost taken down in a few fights doesn’t automatically mean Khabib gets him. He can’t just run at him and clinch. We’ve seen Conor end a few fights in less than a minute before, a little after, etc. The chance is there. Just like Khabib can get him down eventually, maybe even early. This fight has potential to be very competitive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back