Can we stop hating on Fedor for fighting "smaller" fighters?

Entram

It's only gay if you make eye contact.
@purple
Reaction score
Dude has been the smaller guy the majority of his career. If anything he's fighting guys his size now. Cut him a break, he has wins over several UFC Champs and is still entertaining us well past his prime. Respect the beast.

There is no need for a thread for only one hater in the forum posting nonsense about "Fedor fighting smaller guys"

Who da HELL has hated on Fedor for fighting SMALLER opponents?!?

Dude is a middleweight with a tire around his mid-section, for fux sake.

Guy spent his entire career fighting bigger fighters?

Seeing him stand beside Bader and Chael shows how fucked up extreme weight cutting is.

He's the same size as Chael, and Bader towers over him.

I've always wondered what Fedor at 205 would look like, but now I wonder if he could have made 185.

Constantly see him being discredited for losing to a mw and or beating a mw.

I don't think anyone should be hating on him for fighting anyone at this point in his career. I hope he is enjoying himself and earning some money before he finally hangs them up.

We still need to keep things in perspective though. A bloated 2018 HW Chael is no way a quality win. Not that that should be a knock on Fedor

12593110.jpg

Dude has been the smaller guy the majority of his career. If anything he's fighting guys his size now. Cut him a break, he has wins over several UFC Champs and is still entertaining us well past his prime. Respect the beast.

It would be nice to know what you are referring to. I mean fighting Maldonaldo and looking like shit deserves some scorn. Fighting a smaller guy in a HW tournament is out of his hands, just don't claim he's back in his prime when he beats a MW.

We? You French or somethin'?

I saw Gina Carano with her hand all over his belly and a look on her face like she wanted some. Guys thought 6 pack abs were the key to broads, but it's the Fedor belly that really does it.

What? What smaller fighters has he fought? chael and Hendo?

Seeing him stand beside Bader and Chael shows how fucked up extreme weight cutting is.

He's the same size as Chael, and Bader towers over him.

I've always wondered what Fedor at 205 would look like, but now I wonder if he could have made 185.
Romero vs Fedor at 185. Make it so.

I saw Gina Carano with her hand all over his belly and a look on her face like she wanted some. Guys thought 6 pack abs were the key to broads, but it's the Fedor belly that really does it.

Magic Mike grossed 167M. Shrek grossed 441M. Do you really think that’s a coincidence?

If Fedor keeps fighting smaller fighters. he'll become the Cyborg of HW.

Jarl

Back