Can we get rid of this forum now

DarkneT

Khamzat sucks
@Gold
Reaction score
It's over

Our boy lost

He ain't fighting Pauli, and even if he does, we can make a new forum for that

And I'm sick to DEATH of clicking on this shit show by accident, scrolling though threads going... huh what the fuck... why all the McGregor discussion....... ahhhhh

Come on guys

This is now a quarantine zone, separating Conor obsessed posters (haters included) from the heavies.

It's over

Our boy lost

And I'm sick to DEATH of clicking on this shit show by accident, scrolling though threads going... huh what the fuck... why all the McGregor discussion....... ahhhhh

Come on guys
Not their fault that you're an idiot, that can't control your fat fingers..

It's over

Our boy lost

Come on guys

giphy.gif

This is now a quarantine zone, separating Conor obsessed posters (haters included) from the heavies.
Well said. This important is serving an important function and probably needs to stay around at least another couple months

No.

This forum is doing a great job keeping Conor’s idiot fans out of regular MMA discussions.

Keep this sub forum going forever please.

I forgot this forum existed.

I forgot who suggested it, but this forum should remain as the Conor McGregor-exclusive forum.

And I'm sick to DEATH of clicking on this shit show by accident

Can you please elaborate on how you can enter this forum by accident REPEATEDLY? Sure maybe once, maybe twice, but how many times are we talking about here?

It's pretty easy to click the right forum unless you're like 90% blind or something....

NO!

all my accurate posts about this fight and how every minute of it goes down and destroying Conor fans are in here

Unless everything gets sent to wasteland

@ADMINS

pay attention

Can you please elaborate on how you can enter this forum by accident REPEATEDLY? Sure maybe once, maybe twice, but how many times are we talking about here?

It's pretty easy to click the right forum unless you're like 90% blind or something....

I'm 90% retarded

Conor may have lost the battle..

but the WAR isn't over yet!!!

Back