Can we get rid of this forum now

This sub-forum should become permanent to remind people that being the type of person who tries to psychologically bully non-mma fighters with threats of beheadings with MMA skills can sometimes lead to an embarrassing defeat on one of the biggest stages in combat sports history.

give it a few years, just to see what happens.

Conor fans already made up interesting excuses, such as "it's not real fighting".....

It's over

Our boy lost

He ain't fighting Pauli, and even if he does, we can make a new forum for that

And I'm sick to DEATH of clicking on this shit show by accident, scrolling though threads going... huh what the fuck... why all the McGregor discussion....... ahhhhh

Come on guys

This is now a quarantine zone, separating Conor obsessed posters (haters included) from the heavies.

<{outtahere}>

Long live the Derp Sub-forum! (Or at least til the hype dies out...)
I love it. <Dany07>

I even asked the authorities to keep this subforum in order to make the UFC discussion bearable for another month or two. I guess I wasn't the only one, lol.

This sub-forum should become permanent to remind people that being the type of person who tries to psychologically bully non-mma fighters with threats of beheadings with MMA skills can sometimes lead to an embarrassing defeat on one of the biggest stages in combat sports history.
#NeverForget

My bet is.... This thread will be moved to the wasteland by the time I'm done typing this.

Back