Can we get Brock breaking the mic on the camera as a Sherdog emoji?

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Oh man. That WWE promo at the end there. Joe and Dana looking around like

<{danawhoah}>
<30>

WWE not even trying anymore.

I mean, WME.

But yeah we need that as an emote so I can post it every time a fighter pulls out of a fight.

Edit: This is the final version.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Edit: These two below were early versions.

This is what i got. A bit sloppy. It was hard.

Full speed
xsUUrfv.gif

Half speed

RSRYC03.gif

Last edited:
I gotta give respect. Brock is good promoter

You might need the toyo tires and UFC thing gone.

Can't. that would remove 1/3rd of the gif and I sure as hell am not Photoshopping it out.

WOW this is gold. Your work is always top notch stuff. This is perfect.

<5>

Keep it up man!

I doubt @Lethal will make this an official emoji. He is stingy. I make requests all the time, even do the work myself, and I think he has fulfilled one of my requests... I have gotten on my hands and knees and begged. So make sure you bookmark it.

I asked him for this one as an emoji.

e0tOlLw.gif

I doubt @Lethal will make this an official emoji. He is stingy. I make requests all the time, even do the work myself, and I think he has fulfilled one of my requests... I have gotten on my hands and knees and begged. So make sure you bookmark it.

I asked him for this one as an emoji.

e0tOlLw.gif
I see I see. So it’s up to @Lethal. He’s The Godfather of Sherdog emojis. Got it.

I hope he passes this one. It came out awesome. Regardless if it does or not, you nailed it and I appreciate the efforts. Keep coming out with them emojis man

I see I see. So it’s up to @Lethal. He’s The Godfather of Sherdog emojis. Got it.

I hope he passes this one. It came out awesome. Regardless if it does or not, you nailed it and I appreciate the efforts. Keep coming out with them emojis man

Yes @Lethal controls that stuff. And you're welcome. I do have this Brock one from that UFC weigh in where he Hulked up. I use this one all the time. If you want access to the top secret emoji's then PM me.

922sCj0.gif

I want rockholds face from this as an emoji @bigwaverider .. c'mon

[

ATTACH=full]403895[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg
    36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
Make one of Cormier's little buddy shoving him would be epic

Back