Can we get Brock breaking the mic on the camera as a Sherdog emoji?

I like this. I'd also love a Matt serra emoji. saw one once here without the white background but can't find it on the interwebs

srICDr1.jpg

Last edited:
Can't. that would remove 1/3rd of the gif and I sure as hell am not Photoshopping it out.

I doubt @Lethal will make this an official emoji. He is stingy. I make requests all the time, even do the work myself, and I think he has fulfilled one of my requests... I have gotten on my hands and knees and begged. So make sure you bookmark it.

I asked him for this one as an emoji.

<DC-Champ>
hahaha, this last one is awesome. perfect response for a jones/dc thread

Oh man. That WWE promo at the end there. Joe and Dana looking around like
But yeah we need that as an emote so I can post it every time a fighter pulls out of a fight.

Did you get it from youtube? It probably didnt have that stuff live.

You might need the toyo tires and UFC thing gone.

Still making Sherdog great again.

Very interesting. I was sitting here happy as a lark when @Lethal PM's me this video and says to make it an emoji. Yes it was a Youtube video.. and guess what? After looking around there actually is video without that "TOYO TIRES" logo on it as well as that "UFC BROCK LESNAR FORMER UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP". In other words there are not words at all on top of Rogan and Brock.

Now the problem is that I am very busy. I am holding a Shoop Contest on Sherdog right as we speak for UFC 226 and the entries are due tomorrow, then we have voting till Friday. I also have a back log on my other Photoshop competitions that are in my sig. And another problem is that making that particular one was very hard and wasn't enjoyable for me.

So, even if I would do it over again, it would be some time, like at least a week. However, and no offense, making a stinking emoji is not high on my priority list right now. There is a good chance that I will do it, there also is a good chance that I will forget. If someone can PM me on Wednesday or later to remind me that would be great and I will see what I can do.

Oh one more thing. the new video is in slow motion so there are a lot more frames.. A lot more, so it will be way smoother for you guys, but it goes from 30 difficult frames to like over 100 for me.

Very interesting. I was sitting here happy as a lark when @Lethal PM's me this video and says to make it an emoji. Yes it was a Youtube video.. and guess what? After looking around there actually is video without that "TOYO TIRES" logo on it as well as that "UFC BROCK LESNAR FORMER UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP". In other words there are not words at all on top of Rogan and Brock.

Now the problem is that I am very busy. I am holding a Shoop Contest on Sherdog right as we speak for UFC 226 and the entries are due tomorrow, then we have voting till Friday. I also have a back log on my other Photoshop competitions that are in my sig. And another problem is that making that particular one was very hard and wasn't enjoyable for me.

So, even if I would do it over again, it would be some time, like at least a week. However, and no offense, making a stinking emoji is not high on my priority list right now. There is a good chance that I will do it, there also is a good chance that I will forget. If someone can PM me on Wednesday or later to remind me that would be great and I will see what I can do.

Oh one more thing. the new video is in slow motion so there are a lot more frames.. A lot more, so it will be way smoother for you guys, but it goes from 30 difficult frames to like over 100 for me.
Oh that’s not an issue at all. I understand you got other things to do and I would never want this to be too time consuming or tedious. I already appreciate your efforts. I thought the original came out great. If you do it, cool. If not, no biggie.

You’re a good man @bigwaverider
We got an emoji up! We did it! Keep up the awesome work

<5>

Oh that’s not an issue at all. I understand you got other things to do and I would never want this to be too time consuming or tedious. I already appreciate your efforts. I thought the original came out great. If you do it, cool. If not, no biggie.

You’re a good man @bigwaverider
We got an emoji up! We did it! Keep up the awesome work

<5>

878Okno.gif

haha. I always do this. "Yea yea yea.. I'll get around to it when I can. Blah blah blah." and then I do it right away.

But yea, this was a lot easier than the other one even thogh this one was 127 frames and the old one was 30. Much cleaner video source with better contrast and colors made for a much easier extraction.

Hey @Lethal?

Last edited:
Back