Can we all agree that Khabib got a bit annoyed at the end?

Do you want that disgusting whisky breath shit talker breathing into your mouth? Well if you're a Conor fan then you probably want more.
No, it would rustle me like mad especially if the same guy dissed my country and my dad. Id be shook and shaking with anger and would likely lose a fight, a bit like Cuckold Cody vs TJ 2.
RIP Khabib

I don't see how anything can be inferred from this. They're both fighters. They're going to fight. Neither is scared (I mean, aside from the anxiety of their job) of the other.

Had Conor been calm people would have said he was shook. If Khabib had been less composed, he would have been shook. No matter what happened today, neither was gonna be immune to fans assumptions.

Honestly man, just let these fight masters bicker about whos "scared" of who. combat will happen, an outcome will be decided, repeat.

I don't think he was "shook", but he defiantly got angry at the end. Doesn't really matter tho, whoever wins this fight will win it through skill, not emotion.

Look at this clown trying to talk like Conor McGregor...
View attachment 439111

You need to seriously seek mental counseling...

You sit here crying about another man for the last five years on an internet website. Don't talk to me about counseling you basket case. Your father clearly never showed you how to be a man and go do something about it instead of bitching about Conor on the keyboard. You know exactly where he's at, so go fly over to him and tell him your problems man to man you pathetic waste of space.

then your social intelligence is low. Khabib went from relaxed to all frowns and asking Conor to expand on the family threats because it unsettled him and he wanted clarity. Who cannot relate to asking follow up questions to define something that is concerning. Be real. Or at least accept your own shortcomings if you are even aware of them.

But I suppose Conor didn't seem "shook?" The stumbling and stuttering his words and jumping out of his chair every five seconds? It does not matter though, the more skilled man will win.

More like Edward 2.0 both have infantile striking compared to Conor

I have a masters in Psychology so I know people's behaviours and that. And let me tell you, Khabib was SHOOK!

At the start he wasn't talking, he was quiet, all of a sudden you see him piping up and being aggressive.....because Conor got to him. Conor's inside his head.

Look at the face off, Khabib backs off, he doesn't want to get too close to Conor......because he's scared....because Conor got to him.

This reminds me exactly of the Jose Aldo situation. Khabib is now mad and angry, he's gonna be aggressive come the fight now and instead of sticking to the gamplan he's going to rush in try to KO Conor and we all know what happens next and why does this all happen?.....because Conor got to him.

you 500000% dont have a masters

Standing still like a statue vs a guy fidgeting nervously trying to bully the other and failing. You are an idiot
Essentially equivalent to this

Matt-Barnes-pass-in-kobe.gif

Khabibs annoyed because he knows that even if he wins, Dana is going to make him hold a bottle of Proper 12 after the fight & possibly take a drink.

This was the same narrative right before Floyd Jr batter Conors brain all across the ring.

I’m sure not understanding 85% of what I imagine sounds like mush coming from McGregors mouth must be frustrating. Not being able to fully respond and know what shit is being thrown at you must suck lol especially when he got into the political shit and stuff about Dagestan

Khabib walked off laughing while McGregor walked off red faced shouting at the top of his voice.

No, it would rustle me like mad especially if the same guy dissed my country and my dad. Id be shook and shaking with anger and would likely lose a fight, a bit like Cuckold Cody vs TJ 2.
RIP Khabib
Khabib knows Conor will say anything to get in his head. I don't think he fully understood everything the pissed idiot was saying. He did however quickly say no to not disrespecting Putin. LOL good old Vladimir scares both men so much that Conor uses him as a weapon and Khabib wont dare go there.

Khabib knows Conor will say anything to get in his head. I don't think he fully understood everything the pissed idiot was saying. He did however quickly say no to not disrespecting Putin. LOL good old Vladimir scares both men so much that Conor uses him as a weapon and Khabib wont dare go there.
Its easy to sit there and say, 'Nothing this guy can say will bother me'. Its a little different when he is verbally abusing you, your dad and your country and your camp. Only a true psychopath would be completely unphased by it.

When have you ever seen a more collected high fight iq fighter in the cage than conor. jesus check your delusional bullshit.
Almost every professional boxer
Floyd being the end all be all if you will.

Khabib caught Conor with the Irish speaking English comment after Conor raved about the Irish fending off the English empire lmaoooo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back