Can we all agree that Khabib got a bit annoyed at the end?

Khabib was clearly shook but he will cooldown come fight night if this is the last time they do press together. Everyone knew Conor would try to top the last presser as always so I had high anticipation for this one and oh boy did he deliver

He really showed that high fight IQ when he gave up his neck to Nate and tapped about two seconds later.
Cherry picking isn't representative of a pro with tens and tens of fights under different orgs. Conor is cerebral in the cage. Nobody not under the effect of their own emotions would deny that. Talk.

you threw me off with the masters in psych bruh.... everyone here got at least a phd in nuclear engineering.

Khabib is emotional, mission accomplished.

nervous laughter. release of pent up emotion. you're welcome.

If you truly believe that then there's no point continuing to talk about it, it's a lost cause

Dude if that was shook, you’re retarded.

what on earth are you talking about. You just witnessed conor bully him in the staredown. Do you not recognise body language when you see it? No? I'll list it for you: Khabib stood like a statue, tense, he pursed his lips together and stopped breathing. He was uncomfortable and anxious. Him fluttering his eyelids as the staredown ended was him releasing his fake frozen state.

Khabib shook, defined. You're welcome.
Standing still like a statue vs a guy fidgeting nervously trying to bully the other and failing. You are an idiot

He really showed that high fight IQ when he gave up his neck to Nate and tapped about two seconds later.
Youre the kind of guy who still bitches and moans about an ex who dumped you 5 years ago lol

I have a masters in Sherdog and you need to delete your account.

Clearly watching a different press conference to the rest of us, there was only one person screaming and shouting with veins popping out of their head
It is true that Conor did that, he always does but he doesn’t seem to get attached to it afterwards, he allows himself to be emotional little kid but that’s it, he’ll move on whatever the result is; getting into the opponents head or not, he won’t let either result affect his focus, I think he’s very aware of all that and has the mental ability to control his focus and leave stuff like that to the side.

What’s interesting is that Khabib has never felt this before in his career and there will be another presser on fight week, I want to see how this evolves. Conor tries hard with the mind games and Khabib isn’t responding to it like Aldo was it seems and seems rather chill but is he just as capable to control his focus like Conor is? I think it’s possible because Khabib seems to take it rather well but Conor has proved it and we don’t know about Khabib yet until the fight actually starts.

This is the make believe thread...

Do you want that disgusting whisky breath shit talker breathing into your mouth? Well if you're a Conor fan then you probably want more.

Dunno, he looked absolutely unfazed to me. Conor is getting his shit pushed in regardless.

I love how Khabib tries to engage Tony and Conor in an actual discussion during the pressers / calls. He'll continue that when Conor's on his back.

Maybe, but can Conor seemed lost it in the beginning.

Conor finally broke him at the end and drew him into an argument about Dagestan and Ireland. Never seen Khabib lose his composure like that before

Back