Can we all agree Rogan is a great commentater but...

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His stand up comedy is cringe and is horrible, he's not funny at all.

His stand up is better than this thread.

Everyone has their own tastes so no we can't all agree

I dont agree..
Joe is not a great commentator.

I can lend my signature to that statement. One of the most awful comedians I've ever listened to (for perhaps five minutes). I feel like crickets should actually be heard after his awkward punchlines.

However, as a general conversationalist / panelist / commentator, he is pretty amusing.

Rogan is an A-level podcaster, B-level commentator, C-level comedian, D-level actor and F-level musician

No. 'Cause it was funny as hell the way he ended Carlos Mencia.

I NEVER liked his standup. Which is weird because I find him funny on his podcast.

He actually showed up randomly to a show so I got see him live. It was a trip seeing a guy I’ve watched talk for thousands of hours walk up on stage.

He’s a stumpy little bridge troll looking dude.

I actually liked his stuff live.

He's not Dave Chappelle but I love some of his bits. I find it entertaining but I think he's really funny on the fly in random conversations.

Joe is a terrible commentator. He is usually stepping all over the play by play call with his screams and incessant babbling.

I NEVER liked his standup. Which is weird because I find him funny on his podcast.

He actually showed up randomly to a show so I got see him live. It was a trip seeing a guy I’ve watched talk for thousands of hours walk up on stage.

He’s a stumpy little bridge troll looking dude.

I actually liked his stuff live.
I agree - he's hilarious on the podcast. I think Redban is hilarious too but they always tear him down.

Its simply dissapointing to watch an important moment without joe being there to call it.

Like when Bas left Pride. Never the same.

Back