Can we all agree Rogan is a great commentater but...

No. 'Cause it was funny as hell the way he ended Carlos Mencia.

Geno Bisconte: Carlos Mencia is a great guy, I see him around comedy clubs he does his set, nice to the mid carder comics. ...Colin Kaepernick is not a technical QB. He throws intercepts. He sucks. Forget the politics.

00116.png

4 Hall of Fame Comedians in 1 room together.

Last edited:
For a horrible comedian he is making good money out of it.

I am a good teacher and I am making shit money.

Props for Rogan.

Anyone who "cringes" as much as you buncha fuckin faries,your penis fell off a long goddamn time ago,and its not like you was usin it anyway.

He has great moments and bad moments in comedy. Definitely wouldn't be in my top 5 or even 10. But hes still infinitely more talented than 99.9% of posters on this karate forum

I always forget he's a comic. Does he even do standup anymore? I haven't watched his standup clips since that Carlos Mencia fiasco.

If it weren't for his success in MMA and TV his comedy career would be non existant. His comedy is basically dick and sex jokes that 12 year olds giggle about.

I saw him live last year and it was honestly enjoyable. I was shitfaced but remember him being surprisingly funny. Enjoyed it from start to finish.

Not to hijack the thread, but who else is a fan of Louis CK? His bits are hilarious.

His last special wasn't great, and his early material makes me cringe. Overall he's a pretty good comic though.

This picture is funnier than any of Rogans material, ever.

b7ueurg6h1ux.jpg

I thought the Talking Monkeys special was pretty good.

The one after that was really bad. Lots of lazy generic stoner humour for cheap laughs.

"I'm high because weed." RAUCOUS LAUGHTER.

I haven't watched his latest one yet.

Not to hijack the thread, but who else is a fan of Louis CK? His bits are hilarious.
I like him.
Funny self deprecating bastard.

Just don’t go with him to his hotel room.
Weird shit happens when people go with him to hotel rooms.

I enjoy his standup. Not the best but not the worst. He says its his number 1 passion and i like that he still goes out there and does it.

few days ago I tried watching his netflix special ''triggered''

title says it all,took like 10 minutes before I was done with his comedy

what a pile of S and people eat it up,scammer

I like him.
Funny self deprecating bastard.

Just don’t go with him to his hotel room.
Weird shit happens when people go with him to hotel rooms.
Not just that but he always impressed with me with how smart he is.i think in order to be a comic you've got to be introspective and look at shit in a different way.

i dont know. he's fucking funny, bottom line. here are some random Louis CK clips to end your Monday night.

Not just that but he always impressed with me with how smart he is.i think in order to be a comic you've got to be introspective and look at shit in a different way.

i dont know. he's fucking funny, bottom line. here are some random Louis CK clips to end your Monday night.

You need to be very intelligent to just write good comedy.
To improvise and interact with a full crowd you need to be a very special individual.

He and Bill Burr are hilarious IMHO.

Back