Can we agree that Khabib and Ferguson Retired Conor?

Don't be a fool. $100 mil retired Conor you dipshits.
Nonsense. Plenty of fighters have 10s of millions Still fight and defend. Like silva, Bisping, Jones, GSP etc. I wont even go into Boxers where dozens made more than Conor and still fight.

Connie just doesnt wanna be rousey'd out.

I hope you Tony fans are still here after Conor knocks him out in the first round. You guys are really overrating him. Conor and his team have already stated that the next fight is with Ferguson, he wanted to fight in UFC 219 but the UFC did not meet his demands.

His lack of cardio is the blue print now for all his opponents. If you can somehow sustain the significant damage from punching and take it to round 4-5 he's toast.

Easier said than done tho...it's the same formula tysons opponents learned
In that case, he should take a couple more years off and train cardio and den come back tree times da fighter.

when calling someone retarded, don't write like this below.

Lol, "The fighting boxers"...
So you are retarded then

Because conor made 100m (total bs) he isn't fearful of losing to mma fighters

?

Do reply back

Only thing Conor is afriad of is Khabib not showing up and Tony not being a draw.

Conor gets a dream fight people never thought would happen with the best boxer in 50 years and makes $100 million.

People on sherdog shit all over him, while also complaining fighters don't get paid enough and take too much damage.

Some of the dumbest threads are Conors scared/retiring threads.
What's wrong with rooting for what's best for the sport instead of what's best for Conor's wallet?

How much money Conor makes doesn't affect me at all. I mean we don't have any type of relationship, and i doubt he knows who the fuck you are as well.
The way the sport is going does affect me though.

So no this thread isn't dumb, your cringey post is.

Khabib wasn't stepped over, he was incompetent as usual and unable to fight. Know your facts, Conor isn't retired. As far as I'm concerned, he's the most active LW in the top three and that's a fact. Conor will murk Tony and Khabib before he can run off to pray to allah for the summer, and you'll be left with no more guys to save you from your nightmare.
whats your source that Conor will fight Khabib before Ramadan ?
he cant even mention his name.
pls,dont buy anything what Conor says

C'mon, even Kevin Lee would murk McGregor. If Kevin can take Ferguson down and hurt him on the ground, imagine what he would do to McGregor

ConventionalGiddyJabiru.gif

So you are retarded then

Because conor made 100m (total bs) he isn't fearful of losing to mma fighters

?

Do reply back
Your posts are so scattered they make no sense. I never said he made $100,000,000, and if you think a two.weight class world champ that's never refused a fight is scared, you're the one not playing with a full deck.

After Conor (and Eddie for that matter) stepped over #1 for two year Khabib for TS he made a ridiculous baby excuse why he shouldnt defend against Khabib.

Been a year since that and Tony is #1 now due to Khabib missing a few fights and getting lapped. Conor makes a scene and gets himself an excuse not to fight until April - 18 months no defense if ever.

I think we can all agree that you're a dumbass if you really believe that...

I hope you Tony fans are still here after Conor knocks him out in the first round. You guys are really overrating him. Conor and his team have already stated that the next fight is with Ferguson, he wanted to fight in UFC 219 but the UFC did not meet his demands.
I dont even hate Conor you ppl are so twisted you don't understand what makes a sport. Its not a FW stepping over undefeated fighters at LW for TS. It's not that same guy taking 18 months off and making those fighters suck it. For fame and pay of champion come responsibilities which includes defending and frequent. It's like fighting 101 since 1800s.

Anyway if he beats Ferg and Khabib I'll be first calling him GOAT. Bt you and I know he never will put himself at risk like that so whatever

I dont even hate Conor you ppl are so twisted you don't understand what makes a sport. Its not a FW stepping over undefeated fighters at LW for TS. It's not that same guy taking 18 months off and making those fighters suck it. For fame and pay of champion come responsibilities which includes defending and frequent. It's like fighting 101 since 1800s.

Anyway if he beats Ferg and Khabib I'll be first calling him GOAT. Bt you and I know he never will put himself at risk like that so whatever
Before taking his time off Conor was averaging 3 fights before year and was the most active fighter in the UFC, he did this by fighting everyone that the UFC put in front of him, ducking nobody in the process. He took time off to witness the birth of his child after putting non-stop work in his career and then the May-Mac fight happened, which is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the sport, for the UFC and for Conor as well. What do you people not understand about this? The fight with Mayweather happened at the end of August, he was willing to fight at UFC 219 but the UFC negotiations didn't work out. How is any of this his fault?

If you honestly think Conor is ducking Tony or Khabib then you're delusional. Neither of these guys are a threat to him and Conor and his team know this. Even if they were threats, Conor would defend to legitimize his title which would re-kindle his star power. Do you think Conor, his team and his management can't gauge fan reactions that show that they want him to defend his title? Of course they know this. He will defend against Tony as stated by Conor and his team. I think Conor beats him easily. Then what? You'll keep moving the goalposts to shit on his achievements.

you still not changed your nick ?
how do you expect people to take you serious with it ?

by the way,Conor never mentioned Tony's or Khabibs name and he was not looking to fight Tony at UFC 219

you still not changed your nick ?
how do you expect people to take you serious with it ?

by the way,Conor never mentioned Tony's or Khabibs name and he was not looking to fight Tony at UFC 219
Irrelevant post. I'm pretty sure you've asked this question more than once as well.

Of course he has mentioned Tony he literally called him out instagram/twitter like more than a month ago now. He's also stated in multiple interviews that he wants to defend his belt next. Both his management and his team have also said that Tony is next. Tony is next, stop spreading fake news that Conor is ducking Tony.

Before taking his time off Conor was averaging 3 fights before year and was the most active fighter in the UFC, he did this by fighting everyone that the UFC put in front of him, ducking nobody in the process. He took time off to witness the birth of his child after putting non-stop work in his career and then the May-Mac fight happened, which is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the sport, for the UFC and for Conor as well. What do you people not understand about this? The fight with Mayweather happened at the end of August, he was willing to fight at UFC 219 but the UFC negotiations didn't work out. How is any of this his fault?

If you honestly think Conor is ducking Tony or Khabib then you're delusional. Neither of these guys are a threat to him and Conor and his team know this. Even if they were threats, Conor would defend to legitimize his title which would re-kindle his star power. Do you think Conor, his team and his management can't gauge fan reactions that show that they want him to defend his title? Of course they know this. He will defend against Tony as stated by Conor and his team. I think Conor beats him easily. Then what? You'll keep moving the goalposts to shit on his achievements.
I already said what I'd say. I actually only picked wrong with a conor fight once - Diaz 2. I know he has skills unlike typical haters. I dont think him well rounded but thats different.

What are you gonna say when he takes nate or a boxer instead? I bet you'll say thats where money is at and excuse it.

I already said what I'd say. I actually only picked wrong with a conor fight once - Diaz 2. I know he has skills unlike typical haters. I dont think him well rounded but thats different.

What are you gonna say when he takes nate or a boxer instead? I bet you'll say thats where money is at and excuse it.
There's NO WAY he's taking Nate or a boxer next. His next fight will be a defense then he will probably box again (Paulie most likely) and then fight Nate or GSP or Woodley.

Money retired Conor. "Get in, get rich, get out" he got rich and got out. Good for him. He still has a functional brain and is rich AF.

Back