Can we agree that Khabib and Ferguson Retired Conor?

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
After Conor (and Eddie for that matter) stepped over #1 for two year Khabib for TS he made a ridiculous baby excuse why he shouldnt defend against Khabib.

Been a year since that and Tony is #1 now due to Khabib missing a few fights and getting lapped. Conor makes a scene and gets himself an excuse not to fight until April - 18 months no defense if ever.

no, Mayweather did by accepting that circus fight and making Conor rich

After Conor (and Eddie for that matter) stepped over #1 for two year Khabib for TS he made a ridiculous baby excuse why he shouldnt defend against Khabib.

Been a year since that and Tony is #1 now due to Khabib missing a few fights and getting lapped. Conor makes a scene and gets himself an excuse not to fight until April - 20 months no defense if ever.

Money retired Conor. And I don't mean "money" Mayweather, I mean the actual cash.

<bball1>this'll be a good thread to bump after McGOAT starches Fergie

Been a year since that and Tony is #1 now due to Khabib missing a few fights and getting lapped. Conor makes a scene and gets himself an excuse not to fight until April - 18 months no defense if ever.

it is a mix of Conor making Boxing money and now waiting for the right time to come back.
No, not to defend his title. (are you crazy???)
Maybe a fight against GSP (or Diaz and then retiring)

Fear retired conor
Scared of losing to mma fighters
Would rather lose to boxers
Then use the i am a champion in mma excuse to try and say his career means something

I think he retired himself by choosing not to fight but he'll be back just like GSP, although the result of his comeback may go much worse.

no, Mayweather did by accepting that circus fight and making Conor rich
They did even start Mayweather negotiations until June 2017. Nov 2016 to June 2017 Connie ducked Khabib/Ferg hard with a baby excuse of all things. You know Conor is a guy right? he wasn't actually carrying baby those 9 months.

C'mon, even Kevin Lee would murk McGregor. If Kevin can take Ferguson down and hurt him on the ground, imagine what he would do to McGregor

Conor gets a dream fight people never thought would happen with the best boxer in 50 years and makes $100 million.

People on sherdog shit all over him, while also complaining fighters don't get paid enough and take too much damage.

Some of the dumbest threads are Conors scared/retiring threads.

Fear retired conor
Scared of losing to mma fighters
Would rather lose to boxers
Then use the i am a champion in mma excuse to try and say his career means something
He made more in a year than the entire line of your family going back to antiquity. His career demonsrably means something.

Don't be a fool. $100 mil retired Conor you dipshits.

C'mon, even Kevin Lee would murk McGregor. If Kevin can take Ferguson down and hurt him on the ground, imagine what he would do to McGregor
Nothing, he's not even a lightweight anymore. He can't make weight.

He made more in a year than the entire line of your family going back to antiquity. His career demonsrably means something.
Means Idiocracy movie is a documentary not fiction.

I think he retired himself by choosing not to fight but he'll be back just like GSP, although the result of his comeback may go much worse.

His lack of cardio is the blue print now for all his opponents. If you can somehow sustain the significant damage from punching and take it to round 4-5 he's toast.

Easier said than done tho...it's the same formula tysons opponents learned

Hope McMan gets humiliated when he returns to fight GSP.

And this is coming from a McFan.

Too much ducking.

Are you retarded?

Or just a casual?
And can't understand what the fighting boxers mean

Khabib wasn't stepped over, he was incompetent as usual and unable to fight. Know your facts, Conor isn't retired. As far as I'm concerned, he's the most active LW in the top three and that's a fact. Conor will murk Tony and Khabib before he can run off to pray to allah for the summer, and you'll be left with no more guys to save you from your nightmare.

Back