Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

Actually, the 2 seasons (which weren't back to back) where Jordan averaged a few 3pt attempts per game, before he left the first time, he shot them pretty well (better than league average at least). When Jordan wanted to be a 3pt shooter, he could. He was just so amazing at driving and with his midrange game, he didn't usually bother.

However, I think my stance on this question is pretty well known at this point. The only question is whether the Bulls could avoid getting swept. Sure Jordan would go off, but then what? That team won by holding teams under 85 and letting Jordan carry them over the top. You can't do that to this Warios team in any era, except maybe before the 3 pt line (and lmao at any of those teams beating the Warios).

What rules are we going with? If its the 90s rules that changes everything behind the 3 point line with hand checking those guys wouldnt get off screens nearly as easy. Defense was better because the rules catered more to it. There were no flagrant fouls either unless you were bleeding. Couple forearm shivers curry and clay are shook. Durants frail as fuck too.

If its the rules now id take the warios though but it wouldnt be a sweep. Youre talking about the most competitive player in league history and they had a solid defense. Pippen could guard 1-4, rodman is like draymond could guard 1-5, Jordan can also guard 1-4. They had a pretty versatile defense that could switch too unless wennington or Cartwright were on the floor. Ron harper, hoe grant...

You cant hold a dude without the ball lol, they'd just run pick n roll like usual and make the bulls look like geeks

wha? Karl Malone and John Stockton were the pick n roll masters of all eras and they got rick rolled by the Bulls. You think some 2-bit rate pick n roll team can hang with the grandmasters? GTFO here!

wha? Karl Malone and John Stockton were the pick n roll masters of all eras and they got rick rolled by the Bulls. You think some 2-bit rate pick n roll team can hang with the grandmasters? GTFO here!

They are not equal. The Warriors would roll the bulls dude.

They are not equal. The Warriors would roll the bulls dude.

last I checked Michael Jordan bulls were undefeated once they reach the finals. the same can't be said for Warriors. They've choked a final series against a soft ass team like Cleveland. Bulls would just straight up bully them into submission...

last I checked Michael Jordan bulls were undefeated once they reach the finals. the same can't be said for Warriors. They've choked a final series against a soft ass team like Cleveland. Bulls would just straight up bully them into submission...

The Warriors lost to the Cavs without Durant. With Durant it isn't even competitive. Stop being an idiot and pretending we're talking about that Warriors team.

"Muh undefeated" bullshit is the most cannery fucking thing someone could say. The Bulls were the most stacked team of their era. I'd hope they'd be undefeated.

Ok first things first.

We don't know how the Warriors are in 2019.

Secondly, the Warriors have zero answer for Jordan who is the best on the court out of everyone with ease. Jordan would slow the game down and pick apart these mental midgets, but it wouldn't be easy, they are talented scorers.

Jordan would defensively body Ghey Thompson canceling him out, Pippen would make Durant work his ass off every possession and nearly cancelling him out, Rodman would slaughter Gheymon, Curry will be torching any of the Bulls PGs.

Matchup ratings
Jordan = 5 stars
Pippen = 3 stars
Rodman = 4 stars
Harper = 1 star

Curry = 4 stars
Durant = 3 stars
Gheymond = 2 stars
Thompson = 2 stars

The question is, how does Boogie fit in, how do the Bulls stop him and how much life does Iggy give the Warriors coming off the bench?

We don't know what Iggy is going to look like, the dude is a headcase and could comeback fat, out of shape and as entitled as ever. Or he comes back looking like the previous season and easily can dump 20/13 on Kukoc/Longley every game. Shit the Bulls may need to put Rodman on Boogie.

Overall the Bulls have the stronger, tougher core vs the better shooting but less physical and mentally weak Warriors. I say they are more mentally weak because Gheymond who is a spaz who'd let Rodman and Jordan destroy him and Durant who had to go to a already champion caliber team to become a winner.

The Warriors are however a deeper team and if Booger is in shape it's a real uphill battle for the Bulls. Iggy also alleviates a lot of pressure by giving a few players some rest with little opposition for him.

Series goes 7 games and in game 7 can the Warriors go head to head with a mental King who's pissed off he has to go to his first game 7?

s-l300.jpg

D.Green already gets like a crap load of technicals. Imagine having the Worm on him...he would get ejected by multiple techs in like 2-3 games alone.

in the Bulls era, i would hand it to the Bulls as their hand checking defensive rule would annoy the Dubs. But in today's offensive happy rules, would give it to the Warriors as Jordan might either average 50pts or foul out by the 3rd quarter.

It would only be fair if you give both teams time to adjust to each others era's rules.

Every advanced stat points to the defence Imin the 90s being much worse than today

But hey don’t let facts get the way of nostalgia lol mythical unstoppable handchecking. So much skill lol

Never mind the illegal defence rules that allowed Jordan to iso on one side of the court that don’t exist today. defenses schemes are much better today. Players are overall longer, more athletic and change positions seemlessly.

The Warriors lost to the Cavs without Durant. With Durant it isn't even competitive. Stop being an idiot and pretending we're talking about that Warriors team.

"Muh undefeated" bullshit is the most cannery fucking thing someone could say. The Bulls were the most stacked team of their era. I'd hope they'd be undefeated.

you're the one that's adding nothing of value but insults.

The Warriors 3-point team percentage is on par with the best teams of past years (around 39-40%) in these last few years so it's not as if they are shooting way better than the very best shooting teams.

It's a joke to think the Bulls wouldn't adjust to this era's rules. You think Jordan and company wouldn't practice shooting 3s because of lax defensive rules and scheme around them? Jordan would blow up for 50+ pts every single game because no one would be able to stop him.

The best was when they asked Shaq about today's basketball during his Hall of Fame speech (with Iverson and Yao Ming) and he asked the interviewer "Who the hell is going to stop him (Iverson)? Who the hell is going to stop me?" Defense was way tougher back then and with these rules they'd be even more amazing on offense. And these guys revered MJ.

And your beloved Warriors were already considered stacked pre-Durant and they lost so that makes them weak minded. First team to ever lose a finals with a 3-1 lead. There's no way in hell a prime MJ would ever blow a lead like that.. LOL.

90s rules:
Pippen, Rodman, and Jordan would annoy the Warriors with press D to no end. Harper wasn't too shabby on D either. Rodman alone would rustle them all. I'm talking tall, long, quick defenders who are used to physicality. Oh and Phil coaching. C'mon guys, this ain't "warriors in 5". Out of your minds.

For today's sissyball rules I don't really care.

you're the one that's adding nothing of value but insults.

The Warriors 3-point team percentage is on par with the best teams of past years (around 39-40%) in these last few years so it's not as if they are shooting way better than the very best shooting teams.

It's a joke to think the Bulls wouldn't adjust to this era's rules. You think Jordan and company wouldn't practice shooting 3s because of lax defensive rules and scheme around them? Jordan would blow up for 50+ pts every single game because no one would be able to stop him.

The best was when they asked Shaq about today's basketball during his Hall of Fame speech (with Iverson and Yao Ming) and he asked the interviewer "Who the hell is going to stop him (Iverson)? Who the hell is going to stop me?" Defense was way tougher back then and with these rules they'd be even more amazing on offense. And these guys revered MJ.

And your beloved Warriors were already considered stacked pre-Durant and they lost so that makes them weak minded. First team to ever lose a finals with a 3-1 lead. There's no way in hell a prime MJ would ever blow a lead like that.. LOL.

Try reading the thread then. Because I've made my arguments.

They

Didnt

Have

KD

When

They Threw

3-1

and

Lost

To

The GOAT

Try reading the thread then. Because I've made my arguments.

They

Didnt

Have

KD

When

They Threw

3-1

and

Lost

To

The GOAT

Typing all weird doesn't change the fact that the majority core of this vaunted superstar team choked with a 3-1 lead.

That's soft. And Lebron is not the GOAT. LOL.

Stop embarrassing yourself homey and walk yourself out of this thread while you still have some dignity left.. Actually you probably don't have any...

3 hall of famers with ron harper and toni kukoc. What other team in the nba at the time had 3 hall of fame players on their roster?

3 hall of famers with ron harper and toni kukoc. What other team in the nba at the time had 3 hall of fame players on their roster?

The Warriors have 5 HoFers with Iguadola

Their starting 5 is legit all HoF.

Back