Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

Thats all fine and dandy.

I still havent seen anyone answer how they stop half court three pointers from three different players though.
Lol the answer is body checking. Something that is completely foreign to Steph and Clay. It would be hard for Steph to shoot step back 3's with a forearm on his hip.

The bulls had the tenacity to keep up with all of the physical play.

The Warriors would fold under a real defense whereas they are coddled like little pussies these days. The Warriors could barely beat the Rockets in 7 last year.. and Rockets are shit defenders. Don't see how adding Booger is going to help the cause much.

No.

But they ain't getting swept. Warrior in 6, maybe 7, if the Warriors give one away(like they tend to).

But, if they play like they did against the Rockets, just giving away games cause they're unmotivated. Yeah. You give away 2 games to the '96 Bulls, you probably aren't winning that series.

The bulls had the tenacity to keep up with all of the physical play.

The Warriors would fold under a real defense whereas they are coddled like little pussies these days. The Warriors could barely beat the Rockets in 7 last year.. and Rockets are shit defenders. Don't see how adding Booger is going to help the cause much.

As posted earlier, you have nothing of real value besides this "tenacity" that isn't a something that can be qualified.

I forgot who posted it but nobody from 96 is defending this

1.gif

Jordan and Pippen sure as hell aren't stopping KD

As posted earlier, you have nothing of real value besides this "tenacity" that isn't a something that can be qualified.

1.gif

Nobody on the Warriors has balls, except Draymond.. and Rodman would be in his head 24/7.

Nobody on the Warriors has balls, except Draymond.. and Rodman would be in his head 24/7.

Rodman would get dad dicked so bad he'd cut his shorts into a dress mid game.

Lol the answer is body checking. Something that is completely foreign to Steph and Clay. It would be hard for Steph to shoot step back 3's with a forearm on his hip.
Guess you dont watch the playoffs.

Guess you dont watch the playoffs.
huh.

1.gif

you just posted a clip of Steph walking across halfcourt and shooting a 3 untouched. Good defense in todays game is having a hand in the face like in this clip. If scottie or michael was guarding him in their defensive era there's no way he wouldn't have a body on him and a hand around his hip the second he inbounded the ball. Its silly and unfair to compare different eras but not in my wildest dreams could I imagine Jordan or Pippen allowing any point guard worth a dam to cross the half court line without getting harassed and by todays standards fouled all the way down the court. I love Klay Thompsons game but that poor kid woulndn't be able to breath if you put pippen on him.

huh.

you just posted a clip of Steph walking across halfcourt and shooting a 3 untouched. Good defense in todays game is having a hand in the face like in this clip. If scottie or michael was guarding him in their defensive era there's no way he wouldn't have a body on him and a hand around his hip the second he inbounded the ball. Its silly and unfair to compare different eras but not in my wildest dreams could I imagine Jordan or Pippen allowing any point guard worth a dam to cross the half court line without getting harassed and by todays standards fouled all the way down the court. I love Klay Thompsons game but that poor kid woulndn't be able to breath if you put pippen on him.

I had a hand up and wasx like 6 inches from his body dude.

They'd spread the floor and spread the bulls butt cheeks.

I had a hand up and wasx like 6 inches from his body dude.

They'd spread the floor and spread the bulls butt cheeks.
It would be hard to spread the floor when your best ball handlers cant get seperation.

It would be hard to spread the floor when your best ball handlers cant get seperation.

You cant hold a dude without the ball lol, they'd just run pick n roll like usual and make the bulls look like geeks

huh.

PERFECT post. The Bulls defended full court, and when they were lazy 3/4 court.

Warriors are a pussy team. They pop champagne with fucking goggles to protect their sensitive eyes. Pussies.

Draymond just got rekt by Tristan in a real fight. He would CRY against Rodman.

PERFECT post. The Bulls defended full court, and when they were lazy 3/4 court.

Warriors are a pussy team. They pop champagne with fucking goggles to protect their sensitive eyes. Pussies.

Draymond just got rekt by Tristan in a real fight. He would CRY against Rodman.

You are forgetting about the rampant steroid use. The Bulls were on so much gear. Everyone looked jacked after Jordan's brief career in baseball.

You are forgetting about the rampant steroid use. The Bulls were on so much gear. Everyone looked jacked after Jordan's brief career in baseball.

This is speculation, but I'll take the bait. This series would be about defense. Give steroids to both teams, the Bulls win because they are a much better defensive team and are tougher, and have the best player in the court.

Cleveland has always had the best player in the court, Lebron, but they lacked defense and a Robin. When they had both, they beat the 73 win Warriors.

This is speculation, but I'll take the bait. This series would be about defense. Give steroids to both teams, the Bulls win because they are a much better defensive team and are tougher, and have the best player in the court.

Cleveland has always had the best player in the court, Lebron, but they lacked defense and a Robin. When they had both, they beat the 73 win Warriors.

You can't give both teams steroids and expect things to be equal. They don't play the same style of basketball. Steriods aren't going to make you shoot better. You could belfort Curry and you would still have a small shooter.

You can't give both teams steroids and expect things to be equal. They don't play the same style of basketball. Steriods aren't going to make you shoot better. You could belfort Curry and you would still have a small shooter.

I feel sorry for you guys that think basketball is about who scores more, who hits more threes. 3>2, right? You missed the golden age when defense mattered.

Nowadays we have 70 3-pointers per game and no defense. And this is why "basketball" nowadays SUCKS.

Bulls win by being men.

Last edited:
bulls would sweep, showers take 1 now with boogie

Teh Bulls never had to guard a team that could stretch the floor like the warrios. They wouldn't even know what to do when Kurry is launching from everywhere and nobody on the planet can stop KD from getting a good shot off. He can get a clean shot anytime he wants. Plus the Bulls benefitted from refball. Holy shit did the refs rape the Jazz. It was horrendous. I mean, it wasn't Kings/Lakers 2002 bad, but it was blatant.

Can the 96 Bulls beat 19 Warriors in a 7-game series?

Warriors when healthy would sweep Jordan and his boys imo.

Yes, Jordan would do the dirty on Thompson. Harper could use his length on Steph. Pippen would d up Durant with long arms. Rodman would get Green thrown out of the game.

Back