Can someone please tell me WTF Brendan Schaub is doing analyzing Real Housewives on Bravo?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Joe Rogan telling him to quit MMA might have been the best thing that ever happened to him!

PLEASE take a few moments to review these

SUzyJNb.gif

Of all the interesting characters in the world of mma, who would have thought boring ass Woodley and Schaub would have been the ones to go mainstream and actually make it in hollywood. That just goes to show you how important it is to be able to build connections

When I think of a real tool I think of Schaub.

Of all the interesting characters in the world of mma, who would have thought boring ass Woodley and Schaub would have been the ones to go mainstream and actually make it in hollywood. That just goes to show you how important it is to be able to build connections

Excellent observation, although this actually makes sense. There have been so many crazy, unique, larger-than-life characters in MMA, and a generic, dull famewhore like Schaub is the one with some crossover success.

Why? Because he is safe, boring, and knows how to play the game. Modern show business don't want exciting or original, just a decent-looking, generic guy.

Think about how much money Schaub is making these days, to do stuff that he finds fun.

he does a podcast where he talks shit with his friends...does another where he talks about boxing and MMA...sells out big venues doing standup...sells t-shirts, coffee, and whatever else...does event-related gigs stuff for E! and Showtime...and now essentially gossips about tv shows for Bravo?

the man is certainly doing something right...

Because he's a hustler. Who gives a fuck? He's just trying to make money and not turn into irrelevant bums post career with zero dollars like chuck.

IIRC, Schaub said that the network producers approached him and said "are you gay?" And he said "no, I just love fashion." And they said "Great!"

Read into that what you will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back