Can someone please tell me WTF Brendan Schaub is doing analyzing Real Housewives on Bravo?

SUzyJNb.gif
The more I see this video, Schuab actually becomes intimidating. A man with his size and modicum of skill could pretty much do whatever they wanted with the average sherbro.

fail for posting about this and not including the clip of someone asking if he sucked off rogan

Hey speaking of this GIF, what is the fucking story on this? What is its conception? Somebody have a link or know the story? Its too gay to not know and I get he is a "comedian" now but this only confirms to me he and Callen are banging.

He watches and listens to a wide variety of pop culture programming. He is making money off of as much of it as he can and is expanding his brand. His kid will have the best life has to offer, his life will be great until the day he dies and sherdog will continue to call him gay and talk shit about him.

That face when the girl calling in called him "Brandon"

<{anton}>

top 10 fighter, pro podcaster, model, presenter, actor, comedian, irresistible to 50 yr old guys

can this guy sing too??

Hate all you like, but he's happy, successful, rich, and clearly liked by enough people to keep getting work. I like the guy. I think he's funny and good at analysing mma.

He watches and listens to a wide variety of pop culture programming. He is making money off of as much of it as he can and is expanding his brand. His kid will have the best life has to offer, his life will be great until the day he dies and sherdog will continue to call him gay and talk shit about him.
I talk shit about him because of his fkn lip. Nobody likes a know it all liar.....

Shaub is liked by everyone - rich, poor, men, women, young, old, gay, straight - except from a few envious sour grapes found inhabiting certain online forums.
I admit I am a schaubinist and I follow every move of this great man.

Back