Can Rampage hang with current UFC heavyweights?

Prime Rampage could hang with today's HWs, not this fat, old, slow, and disinterested version though.

I love Chael, but if Chael at this point in his career is too much for Rampage, i dont see him doing well against any top 10 heavyweight

Rampage has not put on a fun performance since 2009 !

Rampage has titties

Rampage hasnt cared since King Mo. He barely trains now. Just collecting checks.

Rampage hasnt cared since King Mo. He barely trains now. Just collecting checks.

It might have been before that.

In his prime, Rampage was just an explosive powerhouse of a fighter who didn't really like to train. Now he is past prime, a little injured, and doesn't train.

I like how people act like Rampage hasn't been in 50 pro fights while fighting the best of the best for a decade.

I don't know, could Chuck hang with todays heavyweights? Would Fedor be top 10 in UFC? What about Wandy...how would wandy do against todays HWs?

If you wrestle Rampage, there's not much he can do.

Maybe if he trained like he was going to fight at lhw.

He lost a boxing match to Chael. He's too slow, doesn't pull the trigger, and doesn't have any weapons these days.

Obviously UFC hw division is pretty awful but Rampage still wouldn't have much success IMO.

Everything else, except for what I bolded is true.

In no way did Rampage lose a boxing match to Chael. He got wrestlefuck, like he always does. In the one round they really boxed, judges gave that round to Ramapage. It was 29-28

No what kinds of stupid question is this? He couldn't hang at lhw either. Probably gets beat by all too 10 mws too.
Quinton-Jackson-the-ultimate-fighting-championship-288746_250_314.jpg

Except for the fact he was LHW champ?

Back