Can psychedelic drugs cure CTE?

Shrooms/Halucinagens hit people differently. What could be a mild controllable high to one person may send another into a hospital.

Try new things is small doses folks, I once seen a girl get medi-vac’d because she lost control off just a hit of weed.

Some people get affected permanently from trippin’ and are never quite the same upstairs

do you have any anecdotal experiences you could share? just curious.

What do you mean by this. Is this something that is actually practiced?
Its a joke, percusive maintenance is just a fancy way of saying "smack it till it works" think tv remote

That is ridiculous. By "cure" you mean they feel better as long as they're high on the drug right?

Not LSD in this instance , but in the same vein. You've no experience with psychedelics do you ?

I think I was mixing up these two articles I read because I distinctly remember soldiers having PTSD

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/us/ecstasy-molly-ptsd-mdma.html

"after two sessions of psychotherapy with the party drug, officially known as MDMA, a majority of 26 combat veterans and first responders with chronic PTSD who had not been helped by traditional methods saw dramatic decreases in symptoms.

The improvements were so dramatic that 68 percent of the patients no longer met the clinical criteria for PTSD. Patients taking the drug also experienced “drastic” improvements in sleep and became more conscientious, according to the study
."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lsd-a-wonder-drug-once-again/

"That's when she turned to a drug that might blow your mind… "Kids, mommy's gonna tell you all about the first time she tried acid!"

That's right: LSD. In secret, Waldman actually began taking a miniscule amount every three days. It's called microdosing, and it's a controversial yet growing trend among the Silicon Valley crowd. But for her, she says, it worked..."Best way I could describe it, a little more cheerful and a little more effective at work, like, a little more productive."
Okay, so:

1. Not even LSD
2. Still not "immediately cured"
3. This is literally exactly what I was saying.

It's an interesting topic and there's a surprising amount of research if you look for it, considering the illegality of most of the substances. But psychedelics are not wonder cures, and the process towards moving past trauma is NEVER immediate. A trip in and of itself is not a quick thing by any means, and the insights and healing it can offer can take a while to understand.

And then assholes like Joe Rogan smoke DMT and see some crazy shit and then spout this nonsense, which ultimately only inhibits legal treatment due to stereotypes.

Not LSD in this instance , but in the same vein. You've no experience with psychedelics do you ?

Bro, look at my fucking AV. I have tabs in my freezer and topshelf shrooms in my drawer right now. I've done more DMT than I probably should have, as it eventually takes you to another dimension and can cause PTSD within itself, I extracted it from bark sent in a pale from South America when I was like 18. Don't talk to me about psychedelics, fool. I read "The Spirit Molecule" by the time I was 15. Are you still saying LSD "cures" 90 percent of PTSD sufferers?

Okay, so:

1. Not even LSD
2. Still not "immediately cured"
3. This is literally exactly what I was saying.

It's an interesting topic and there's a surprising amount of research if you look for it, considering the illegality of most of the substances. But psychedelics are not wonder cures, and the process towards moving past trauma is NEVER immediate. A trip in and of itself is not a quick thing by any means, and the insights and healing it can offer can take a while to understand.

And then assholes like Joe Rogan smoke DMT and see some crazy shit and then spout this nonsense, which ultimately only inhibits legal treatment due to stereotypes.

Didn't mean to offend you. I just remember reading it's helped people significantly and was surprised. I've never done anything than smoke weed like 5-6 times in college, I wasn't trying to spread misinformation or anything.

Bro, look at my fucking AV. I have tabs in my freezer and topshelf shrooms in my drawer right now. I've done more DMT than I probably should have, as it eventually takes you to another dimension and can cause PTSD within itself, I extracted it from bark sent in a pale from South America when I was like 18. Don't talk to me about psychedelics, fool. I read "The Spirit Molecule" by the time I was 15. Are you still saying LSD "cures" 90 percent of PTSD sufferers?

I never said that .......fool. Your riddled brain must be playing tricks on you.....bro.

You were very dismissive of the possibility that there could be some efficacy there. It kinda galls me when dumb fucks speak with authority on shit above their pay grade. So , besides "having tabs in your freezer " , what makes you qualified to speak outside of an anecdotal sense? Given any T.E.D talks lately? Have your PHD , or are you the assistant to the assistant manager at your local tire world ?

I never said that .......fool. Your riddled brain must be playing tricks on you.....bro.

You were very dismissive of the possibility that there could be some efficacy there. It kinda galls me when dumb fucks speak with authority on shit above their pay grade. So , besides "having tabs in your freezer " , what makes you qualified to speak outside of an anecdotal sense? Given any T.E.D talks lately? Have your PHD , or are you the assistant to the assistant manager at your local tire world ?
I already expressed my knowlege and openmindedness on psychedlic healing properties in that apparently ayahuasca ceremonies can help heroin addiction and PTSD and mushrooms cure cluster headaches. I also spoke of micro-dosing and LSD's positive effect on depression. If my AV wasn't Jim Morrison it would be Aldous Huxley. Though my brain is surely riddled I don't drink, smoke and am fit. You can store these drugs for decades if you know how. I don't abuse. I am interested in all matters spirit. I don't need an academic with a PHD to tell me about the effects of drugs on a TED Talks, I probably attend a better school right now anyway. Can LSD cure PTSD 90% of the time? No. Can it cure CTE? No it does not have regenerative properties. Everything is pretty straightforward here. You said "90% of the time LSD is a cure for PTSD." That's just dumb.

Oh so this is all based on the last JRE. Cerrone knows about micro-dosing lol. Geez.

Last edited:
do you have any anecdotal experiences you could share? just curious.

Well just know dudes that did LSD and shrooms and a couple of them seem permantly fried.

My cousin knows a guy who took LSD all the time and he literally thinks he’s a cup of orange juice, and if you push him it will spill. No joke.

Ive tried both shrooms and LSD and they have similiar feels with LSD having the stronger effects imo.....not interested in either ever again. I intake high quality cannabis on the regular however.

Well just know dudes that did LSD and shrooms and a couple of them seem permantly fried.

My cousin knows a guy who took LSD all the time and he literally thinks he’s a cup of orange juice, and if you push him it will spill. No joke.

Ive tried both shrooms and LSD and they have similiar feels with LSD having the stronger effects imo.....not interested in either ever again. I intake high quality cannabis on the regular however.

Lmao, thinks he's a cup of orange juice wtf. Yeah I smoke regularly but never did LSD or shrooms.

Back