Can anyone defend the idea of NOT investigating Trump's admin?

No one should be above the law. Corrupt politicians should be hung in public

Does lying to the public about the murders of diplomats count as corruption? :D

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ma-state-dept-knew-benghazi-attack-not-caused

State Department documents released through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by the government watchdog Judicial Watch reveal, contrary to Obama administration claims, the State Department knew as early as Sept. 12, 2012 that the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya was a "direct breaching attack." It was not sparked "under the cover of a protest" or in response to an anti-Islamic YouTube video.

Can anyone provide any evidence? Or are we going to keep going on 'unnamed sources' who confirm there is no evidence of any wrong doing.

Not for nothing, but
1) does it pass the smell test to believe that Flynn told Russia the sanctions would be lifted of his own accord? Seems that he'd know that Trump would have to make that call. So it's only logical that Trump told him to make that call.

Also- the really big part of this story: 2)Why did Trump leave Flynn in the NSA for 3 weeks after being told that Flynn was under investigation and was subject to being blackmailed by Russia?

Either Trump is a 'moran' for leaving a vulnerable target in charge or else he knew about the calls beforehand.

I can defend it. If he gets ousted because of this information we'll get some globalist back in office and I don't want those war hungry fucks in. Dem or Repub

you guys are really silly, over 20 years ago, Clinton was ALMOST impeached for getting a blowjob, they went that far over a blowjob.

You don't think the Democrats have been trying real hard to think of ANYTHING even close to that? nope, cuz it's all been shut down, and they're all sad

and crying

and sad

they got NOTHING on Trump and they never will.

They'll be chasing this white whale for 8 more years, the thing that will put Trump away, but can't.
sheneman-trump-whalejpg-c9c2ea2af7687599jpg-41f016ea6bddc0ae.jpg

Democrats, media and some republicans have been working overtime to indict Trump in a scandal. They really don't even know what to look for. Like TCK said, they just want to be able to say he is under investigation.
If the roles were reversed and this happened under say the Clinton administration if she had won would you be saying this? I highly doubt it

If the roles were reversed and this happened under say the Clinton administration if she had won would you be saying this? I highly doubt it
What has happened?
And what has Trump done to warrant an investigation?

you guys are really silly, over 20 years ago, Clinton was ALMOST impeached for getting a blowjob, they went that far over a blowjob.

I admit to not paying much attention at the time, but wasn't the issue lying under oath?

Too soon.

And if you're gonna investigate, you'd better be correct and find something, or its a colossal win for the other side and a colossal loss for you.

Hillary lost! Get over it! Maybe we should investigate the federal employees working that were brought in by Obama for the leaks.

lol, this guy. This guy is the sad part of the US.

Should investigate Flynn. If anything comes to light through that investigation that puts people in the Trump campaign in the crosshairs, then go for it. Investigating every little piece of hearsay, and maybe/maybe not's, is a waste of time though. Flynn got busted. I'm not against investigating him.

There should also be an investigation into who is leaking all of this information illegally as well.

What has Trump done to warrant an investigation?

Lots.

There's a bipartisan effort to review Trump's ties to Russia. The reasons are obvious.

Should investigate Flynn. If anything comes to light through that investigation that puts people in the Trump campaign in the crosshairs, then go for it. Investigating every little piece of hearsay, and maybe/maybe not's, is a waste of time though. Flynn got busted. I'm not against investigating him.

There should also be an investigation into who is leaking all of this information illegally as well.

The investigation of Flynn already encompasses investigating Trump.

Your boy is in the hot seat.

Wasn't he also disbarred for it?
disbarred in his home time of arkansas, i think and 800k fine.

which is what Hilary was complaining that they left the White House more broke than when they came in.

Ohh boy brother, bless your heart. You think fault of something moves around like a bad fart? It doesn't.

That is unless your're legitimately asking that question but I know you're not that simple. There is serious illegal actions occurring in every aspect of the White House right now from the Intelligence community, National Security, economic policy to personal suggest very strongly a good number of people are trying to cause chaos in Trump's presidency and none of those people are loyal to him. So much has been compromised by people who are abhorrently bitter about Trump being elected. These people are not fit to work in government, straight up

Even I'm shocked how slimy and low the democrats are acting right now.

Why do the left want Flynn's transcript to not be released and the right does? That alone is suspicious as hell.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I WANT Pres. Trump to succeed. If OUR President succeeds we all do. That being said...

President Trump has the reins and the ability to appoint a special prosecutor to look into this and he can keep on being the leader of the Nation.

Why won't he?

Back