Can anyone defend the idea of NOT investigating Trump's admin?

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) says the issue has "already taken care of itself." So I guess we could take his word on that.

Can anyone provide any evidence? Or are we going to keep going on 'unnamed sources' who confirm there is no evidence of any wrong doing.

Lol she lost get over it!!!!!!! ,!!!!!!!!, !!?!!! ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,!!!!!???!!

Yes, it would be racist, just like investigating voter fraud.

If the racism excuse can stop investigations in other areas, why not here? It certainly can.

Moreover, Trump can just use secret national security courts to rule in his favor. Obama did it to get search warrants on millions of Americans. Trump can use them too. Just because he's not your guy doesn't mean that he doesn't get the same presidential powers that you supported for your guy.

It's gonna be a long 8 years boy.

Thanks for all the over-reaching executive and presidential powers that were Ok when your guy was in. We're going to make full use of them with our guy.

Disagree? Disagreeing sounds like a violation of the Espionage Act to me. You can go join the anti-Obama reporters in prison with your opinion, then. That's how it works, right?

MAGA!

Can anyone provide any evidence? Or are we going to keep going on 'unnamed sources' who confirm there is no evidence of any wrong doing.
t0ls16mqeylq5aqemhga.jpg

There is smoke, I want to find out if there is a fire.

Pretty fuckin' obvious answer on this one.

I'm still waiting for his tax to be released so we could see his overseas and Russian business contracts.

This administration, much like a dead fish, stinks from the head down.

I think that's what people are talking about when they say "investigation". You know, try to find out what can and can't be substantiated.

I'm still waiting for his tax to be released so we could see his overseas and Russian business contracts.

This administration, much like a dead fish, stinks from the head down.

I'm pretty sure the reason he hasn't released his tax returns is because he isn't as wealthy as he says he is.

I'm pretty sure the reason he hasn't released his tax returns is because he isn't as wealthy as he says he is.

I'd imagine so and I'd also imagine we get s good look at his crooked business ventures overseas.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...nd-no-wrongdoing-in-flynns-calls-with-russian

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1695b33fe679

Three weeks ago the liberal media had no issues, Fox reported this too. But now it's obvious they had their knifes out the whole time.

I don't want to speculate anything more than something sinister is being orchestrated by liberals with full allegiance to the people they were certain to take office but didn't due to the way the election turned out... Which wasn't in their favor.

Liberals want the FBI to charge Flynn for this(lying once) we still don't know what was even said. Heck Clinton lied 160 time to congress and they wouldn't even charge her.

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/policy/national-...nd-no-wrongdoing-in-flynns-calls-with-russian

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1695b33fe679

Three weeks ago the liberal media had no issues, Fox reported this too. But now it's obvious they had their knifes out the whole time.

I don't want to speculate anything more than something sinister is being orchestrated by liberals with full allegiance to the people they were certain to take office but didn't due to the way the election turned out... Which wasn't in there favor.

Liberals want the FBI to charge Flynn for this(lying once) we still don't know what was even said. Heck Clinton lied 160 time to congress and they wouldn't even charge her.

Do you have any response to the topic of the thread? Are there grounds for an investigation?

What has Trump done in 3 weeks that is worse than what happened with Clinton/Lynch? Someone answer me that?

What has Trump done in 3 weeks that is worse than what happened with Clinton/Lynch? Someone answer me that?

You seem to struggle with reading comprehension.

The idea of an investigation is to understand if any wrongdoing has occurred. It is not indictment or impeachment.

Do you have any response to the topic of the thread? Are there grounds for an investigation?

<{gspressed}>

I just linked two of the biggest liberal media outlets in the world that wrote articles stating there wasn't any grounds to do so and included my opinion about the situation.

They say articulation is a gift... I tend to think that comprehension is one too. Think with your head and not your emotions.

There has been no indication of wrong doing on the part of anyone on Trumps team. An investigation is uncalled for and would only be used to to delegitimize and scandalize the Trump administration in the eyes of the public.

Look up what Teddy Kennedy did with the Russians when Reagan was president. That was some serious shit.

This guy lost his job. I am trying to figure out what more there is here.

I don't want to speculate anything more than something sinister is being orchestrated by liberals with full allegiance to the people they were certain to take office but didn't due to the way the election turned out... Which wasn't in their favor.

Whose fault is that now?

History is written by the victor.

Back